• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
www.trueachievements.com

Xbox Countdown Sale 2020 Roundup

Over 700 prices slashed across Xbox and PC games and add-ons in Microsoft's epic end-of-year sale. Whatever you like to play, you're sure to find some unmissable deals here...

Xbox One Sale Roundup: December 22nd, 2020

Discounts on Far Cry 4, Boom Ball for Kinect, Squid Hero for Kinect, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Beatsplosion for Kinect, Far Cry Primal, The Technomancer and more

Last edited:

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
My XSX gets here today and I was planning on buying AC: Valhalla and it's on sale for $45 ☺️

DarkCloud12X

Oct 27, 2017
Bad timing on that Terminator Resistance sale. Probably could have snagged a few people if it was just 2 days earlier.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Crash Bandicoot 4 now down to $29.99... Ugh. I really want it but i wish they'd share next-gen details. I'd hate to buy the game only to not receive a free Series X update.

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
Doom Eternal has the thing I hate: the Season Pass cheaper than the Deluxe Edition. How is this a thing even though the game is on Game Pass?!

What is interesting, though, is on the DLC page, if you're not logged in, it says the Year One Pass is "included with Game Pass." When you log in, it just shows a 10% discount. Is this how it always works when viewing DLC of a Game Pass game, or is it an indication the Year One pass might be included in GP down the line?

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hartford, CT
Goddamn, massive sale. Some really good stuff in here ill eventually get during the 17 days its live!

Control Ultimate
Crysis Remastered (for that Series X patch)
Watch Dogs Legion

I still have 10 pages to scroll through....

Popokarimu

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the heads up! Grabbed Immortals for $40, as well as the DTS:X and Atmos licenses (both on sale through their apps).

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn, massive sale. Some really good stuff in here ill eventually get during the 17 days its live!

Control Ultimate
Crysis Remastered (for that Series X patch)
Watch Dogs Legion

I still have 10 pages to scroll through....
There's a Series X patch coming to Crysis? Link?

robinium7

Jul 25, 2020
Ireland
Crazy how fast things go on sale these days, literally a month after release and you can get a 25-30% discount.

I bet if you waited until end of Jan / start of Feb, they'll be 35-50% off too.

Makes these €80 Sony prices in Europe look even more ludicrous, this gen I'm trying to force myself to wait for sales on almost everything I want on PS5 and Series X. My backlog is ridiculous so I can wait, it's just FOMO and forcing myself, breaking the habit of buying into hype.

cgpartlow

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
Crazy how fast things go on sale these days, literally a month after release and you can get a 25-30% discount.

Makes these €80 Sony prices in Europe look even more ludicrous, this gen I'm trying to force myself to wait for sales on almost everything I want on PS5 and Series X. My backlog is ridiculous so I can wait, it's just FOMO and forcing myself, breaking the habit of buying into hype.
Yeah, I barely buy things at launch now, especially with gamepass I have enough to play. Sony games drop pretty fast as well. I just pick them all up when they are cheap. I don't have any real need to be "in the discussion" at launch for double the price.

PaulLFC

Oct 27, 2017
Immortals is £35.99 as well. That's in the "maybe" pile for now. Going to watch some more reviews first before I decide.

Cheaper on disc (~£30) but I like buying digital if prices are similar for the convenience.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Fuser!

NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered is 50% already. £17 is mighty attractive considering how good that game is...

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
TGA sale was pretty poor. lets see if i can find something juicy this time

Naner

Oct 27, 2017

This is absolutely the right approach. Spending 60-80€ on a game at launch is kind of insane. Especially some publishers like Ubisoft, Bethesda, Square Enix and Capcom put their stuff on sale faster than you can think.

Unless it's a game that I'm super interested in, I'll wait till it goes on sale or comes to Game Pass. I have loads to play on my Series X already.

That said, I think I'll finally pick up Monster Boy.

dedge

Sep 15, 2019
This is absolutely the right approach. Spending 60-80€ on a game at launch is kind of insane. Especially some publishers like Ubisoft, Bethesda, Square Enix and Capcom put their stuff on sale faster than you can think.

Unless it's a game that I'm super interested in, I'll wait till it goes on sale or comes to Game Pass. I have loads to play on my Series X already.

That said, I think I'll finally pick up Monster Boy.
Monster Boy is fantastic I finally beat it a few months ago after buying it at launch