• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 35071

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
its that time of the year where i foolishly dont buy the Watch Dogs 2 DLC when its on sale.
then complain when it goes back to being like $35 in a month

Ferdie

Jul 16, 2018
Nier Automata is the only game I was interested in, and of course it's not discounted. smh

Ramble

Sep 21, 2019
Thanks for this thread, I just got an xbox and I can't wait to stock up on 360 games I loved.

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
Damn. Dark souls 3 DE never drops below 20. I guess I'll have to go physical with the Fire Fades Edition.

Deleted member 35071

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
going thru this list its like...."have this with gold, got this on gamepass, i can play that with my EA Access sub."

im so spoiled now

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
If ya'll don't jump on Wolfenstein: Youngblood for $20, you're missing out on some of the best shooter gameplay of all time.

Apr 3, 2018
Goddamn. Started putting stuff in my cart:

Witcher 3 GOTY (somehow I don't have this yet)
Skyrim
Virginia
Torchlight 2
AC Odyssey Gold

And still have 360 sales to look forward to....

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Just picked up AC Odyssey Gold for $27 after tax. Is ACIII Remastered worth playing again if I've played it on the PS3 years ago? I'd be interested to see how it looks in 4K/HDR.

Deleted member 35071

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
everytime i think about getting Rainbow 6 Siege during one of these sales....i get confused and overwhelmed by the 5 different versions and end up not getting it

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn. Started putting stuff in my cart:

Witcher 3 GOTY (somehow I don't have this yet)
Skyrim
Virginia
Torchlight 2
AC Odyssey Gold

And still have 360 sales to look forward to....
Christ that's a lot of hours if you get sucked into Witcher and all it's glorious content coupled with AC: Odyssey. Just those two games is...a lot.

Megatron

Oct 27, 2017
Man, they are so out of touch on those Control and Sekiro prices.
this sale is awful. It's The same games at the same prices we see all the time.

jasius

Oct 28, 2017
Thank you for the work, much apprecaited.

These deals really suck in Canada $52 still for Control, COD MW(2019) is $88 at the cheapest. I know our dollar is bad, but this sale is awful.

Looks like I might have to pick up a physical edition of COD MW if Walmart Canada has it on sale :/ .

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Do original Xbox games ever go on sale? I've had my eye on Ninja Gaiden Black for a while and it never seems to be included. Not that it's especially expensive to begin with, but I'm not in any rush to play it and I just know the moment I buy it at full price it'll go on sale the next day :P

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Do original Xbox games ever go on sale? I've had my eye on Ninja Gaiden Black for a while and it never seems to be included. Not that it's especially expensive to begin with, but I'm not in any rush to play it and I just know the moment I buy it at full price it'll go on sale the next day :P
A very small selection of OG Xbox games go on sale. I don't think Ninja Gaiden Black has gone on sale since it's become BC.