• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Mighty tempted by Control Ultimate Edition, even though I'm still waiting for the update patch in Series X.

Shame AC Valhalla hasn't been discounted yet, despite Watchdogs getting a nice reduction (35%) so soon.

Think I will hold out and see if anything else lands in the sale. Already swimming in Game Pass backlog!

Xbudz

Oct 27, 2017
V Rally 4 Ultimate is worth $20 and it is 4k 60 on Series X.
Do you think they'll add more to the sale on actual Black Friday?

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Picked up gears 5, killer instinct complete, silent hill collection and sonic adventure. Wouldve gotten the entire splinter cell series but you need to be gold for the discounts.

Arctic Chris

Dec 5, 2017
Ottawa Canada
I am hoping for a sale on Valhalla - by itself. Maybe by Christmas - and hopefully Ubisoft will fix the XSX problems by then (otherwise it may be a PS5 purchase for me - also must be on sale).

Fiksi

Oct 27, 2017
Crash 4 is one I'd like, but I heard there may be some mess with the current edition if a next-gen version comes around?

Nov 2, 2017
Likely just user error on my part in finding/understanding details but with Madden 21, what exactly is different between vanilla and Deluxe and MVP versions?

If the latter two just have MUT stuff, I'm leaning towards vanilla.

CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
Picked up Control Ultimate Edition, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided ($5 👀 ), and Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.

My wishlist grows incrementally smaller and my backlog incrementally larger.

Zaubrer

Oct 16, 2018
I don't understand all the Just Cause 4 bundles... how is the game on Xbox One X anyways?

A. D. Skinner

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
It's a good sale! I got a few odd bits.

Origins season pass
Watch Dogs 2 Gold
Far Cry

I'd get more but 2 new consoles, GPU, it's a hefty backlog.

This is what I found

www.pcgamesn.com

Hitman 3 will include all the levels you’ve played in Hitman and Hitman 2, plus all your unlocks

You'll have the option of bringing all your unlocked content into the game when you begin Hitman 3
I would buy hitman 2 and the season pack and wait till hitman 1 goes on sale.
Thanks!

I have 1, never played 2. I got one in a sale so didn't do any of the cool "live" stuff and want to be there day 1 on 3.

Kida

Oct 27, 2017
Got Valkyria Chronicles Complete for myself and Spyro Trilogy for my nephews Series S they are getting for Xmas.

Cincaid

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
So I want to buy the AC Valhalla + Watch Dogs Legion bundle from the US store, since it's not available here in Sweden, but can someone just tell me if I'm thinking right?
  1. Buy Xbox gift card in dollar currency online
  2. Switch region on my Xbox from Sweden to US (and restart)
  3. Redeem the gift card
  4. Buy the bundle
  5. I can now switch back to my original region, and have the bundle in my gaming library without any issues?

PaulLFC

Oct 27, 2017
Did Watch Dogs 2 ever get a One X patch? I have a feeling it didn't.

If it did, I'll pick it up to play on the Series X.

Pez

Oct 28, 2017
Resident Evil 3 for $20, yeeeeees.

So glad I waited! Will be picking this up.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Hmm MK11 and MK11 Aftermath are $40 in total. I may wait for a MK11 ultimate sale down the line.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Really wish APEX Legends championship edition went on sale too. Would love to get all of the characters.

OP
OP
MauroNL

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
So I want to buy the AC Valhalla + Watch Dogs Legion bundle from the US store, since it's not available here in Sweden, but can someone just tell me if I'm thinking right?
  1. Buy Xbox gift card in dollar currency online
  2. Switch region on my Xbox from Sweden to US (and restart)
  3. Redeem the gift card
  4. Buy the bundle
  5. I can now switch back to my original region, and have the bundle in my gaming library without any issues?
Correct, thats how I do it. You have to have US billing address set up though. You can just look up a random address in a tax free state, otherwise theres an additional fee on top of the price listed. (Tax-free states Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire and Oregon.

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
There is a Microsoft Rewards app on Xbox where you can complete punch cards and quests for additional rewards.

If you arent familiar with MS rewards here is a thread where you can learn about them.

www.resetera.com

Microsoft Rewards |OT| Where you get Game Pass + XBL Gold and more for free Microsoft - OT

Since Microsoft Rewards is getting more attractive and accessible every day, I thought it might be a good idea to have a central place here to talk about it. This program replaced Xbox Live Rewards as an - in my opinion - much better and more generalized way to earn rewards through the Microsoft...

Quikies83

Oct 25, 2017
Mississippi
might be cheaper to just buy the ultimate edition or whatever its called

i remember it being super cheap most sales

you can just change regions, install it and change regions back
but i dont remember hearing about LO being added to GP
Oh no doubt -- i thought the Ultimate edition was a PC exclusive for some reason.
edit: oh it's physical only??