• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gatsbits

Oct 28, 2018
Sonic Team racing is native4K60fps lock on Series X and its $ 20

Control ultimate edition $ 20 ,
Re3 $ 20

not bad !

TripleBee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Vancouver
Before I buy stuff tonight, any chance they will have some rewards/deal thing for purchases made during the sale? Or that sort of thing, that could be launching tomorrow ?

I'd feel dumb spending money tonight, and then see something tomorrow.

Deleted member 9857

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Kinda ridiculous to see these heavy discounts on Watch Dogs Legion so soon after release.

not really, Ubisoft always does this

I bought Valhalla at launch, then Watch Dogs a few days ago when it was $30 at Bestbuy.

I was hoping Valhalla would have a sale. But it looks like they are just peddling Watch Dogs at this point.

I bought the Season Pass for Watch Dogs 1 back in the day, and it was mediocre. I'm wondering if I should have waited longer for Legion.

I bet Valhalla goes on sale by Christmas

SavageCobra

Oct 27, 2017
if you get Microsoft Store emails, the one today has a free $5. Subject is "your chance at a holiday surprise awaits"

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017
Damn might just open the wallet and grab some games to play on Series X. Hopefully i can find one for sale before the end of the year.

Bought Control UE for that XSX version and DR2.0 for now.

Last edited:

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
It's not on sale, but I noticed Deadly Premonition is back on the store. is this officially back, or just another mistake?

Total Cereal

Oct 28, 2017
I have a few physical Xbox games that I've been meaning to buy the digital complete editions of, so this sale is a good excuse to do that. Also the Spyro trilogy for $14 is a steal and should not be missed.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
I just beat Titanfall 2 but it's too good of a game not to actually buy. Though, I might just wait if it somehow goes down lower (highly doubt it since it's $5 already lol) since I still have a few years left on Game Pass

romey

Mar 2, 2020
How come it takes years for COD titles to go on sale? I want to grab MW so bad, but not for full retail in 2020.

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
Resident Evil 3 for 20!

I knew it would be that price by November. Time to buy.

some interesting titles, don't know what else to pick up

Delroy

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Assuming it's not going to GamePass, is ESO Greymoor worth the $13.XX price? I haven't played through much of the ESO content to this point but have enjoyed what I have played.

Jul 26, 2018
Gamepass is gonna keep me busy for years yet... Maybe I'll do Diablo 3 or Titan Quest for couch coop with the wife? I'm entertaining the idea of getting Splinter Cell, my wife could probably use one of the cheap AC games as well.

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
if you get Microsoft Store emails, the one today has a free $5. Subject is "your chance at a holiday surprise awaits"
Good looking out! Just checked for mine and it was there.

Most years I catch these generous gifts from Microsoft, but last year I didn't catch it right away and it was first come first serve and I was too late within the same day. Don't sleep on it if you have it waiting in your inbox, anyone else.

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
For the 6 other people in the world besides me who think Skate 1 is the best out of the three, it's also on sale for $5.99 FYI. Didn't see it in the OP's list.

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
Before I buy stuff tonight, any chance they will have some rewards/deal thing for purchases made during the sale? Or that sort of thing, that could be launching tomorrow ?

I'd feel dumb spending money tonight, and then see something tomorrow.
I'm in the same boat. I'm going to hold off until tomorrow just in case a punch card comes.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
Ok so taking the time to go through this, it looks like I'm going with the Doom 4 pack, and torment tides of numetal.

I also picked up Dark Souls remaster, the timer said it was expiring in a couple hours.

I hope some of these deals show up next month too.

Bartis

Dec 30, 2017
Double dipped on Dirt Rally 2.0 goty. It has One X enhancements.

anyone tried out Xcom-2 enhanced yet?

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
Double dipped on Dirt Rally 2.0 goty. It has One X enhancements.

anyone tried out Xcom-2 enhanced yet?

I replayed it on One X after it got the 1440 uograde patch. It's night and day coming from a base ps4 version where it chugged with any effect on screen but I'm fairly certain it never went above 30 so I doubt it would get a much of a SX boost since it's locked.