• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GS_Dan

Oct 30, 2017
Can't argue with that. Really shitty.

If you're coming in fresh though, it's a decent price with all the expansions. Even if you own the original game, that can't be much more expensive than the Season Pass would cost, right?
Lol not a particular comfort if you had already bought the season pass

raeaburame

May 9, 2019
Blue Dragon used to go on sale for $4.99 a lot, but I never see it anymore. I was hoping it'd be on sale this week :(

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
My son is going to be really numbed that LEGO Worlds is the only game not on sale

Edit: is the deluxe version of thps worth an extra $5? Is it just one character and some outfits?

Kerrick

Oct 28, 2017
Will all fallout games eventually come to gamepass? Tempted by all of them but I can definitely wait.

Barneystuta

Nov 4, 2017
Not a gaming deal, but The Matrix Trilogy in 4k is £4.99 for all 3.

I know the sequels ar meh, but worth £4.99! Unless you have the 4k discs, the OG Matrix is one of the best 4k films out there.

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017

RobbRivers

Jan 3, 2018
F*ck, seems that sims 4 expansions will never go lower.

also, forza 7 car pass has been lower, do not know why gold do not have an extra discount...9€ is pretty steep for a bunch of cars of an "old" game...

Abu05

Oct 27, 2017
Already own the vanilla version of Control but 20 bucks for the ultimate edition is super tempting. Basically $15 for the DLC and $5 for the next gen upgrade.

Was hoping Tony Hawk and Battle for Bikini Bottom would be cheaper though.
Do you know if you have to start over or saves transfer over? Not trying to start over.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
I am tempted to get so many things from this sale...some stuff I've never owned, some stuff I got on PlayStation 4 and wish I had bought on Xbox One instead after getting my Xbox Series X (though I got most games on Xbox One this past gen, thankfully).

I wish I had more money! At least it's a two week sale, so I got time.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
How's MGS5? Haven't played 4 but played most of the rest but the story is still confusing to me lol

Also, how's Just Cause 3? I loved Just Cause 2 but didn't hear the greatest of reactions for the sequels if I remember right

PaulLFC

Oct 27, 2017
How's MGS5? Haven't played 4 but played most of the rest but the story is still confusing to me lol

Also, how's Just Cause 3? I loved Just Cause 2 but didn't hear the greatest of reactions for the sequels if I remember right
Pretty sure Just Cause 3 is locked 30fps everywhere, but I think it's 900p.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017

3 was a mess on ps4/xb1 but its locked 30 on series x/ps5 at least.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
Control is really tempting but I wonder if it will be on Gamepass by the time the next gen pass is out.

FusionNY

Oct 25, 2017
Picked up Dark Souls 1-3. I missed being able to play these anytime I wanted to. Hopefully 3 gets a patch from the BC team. Got the Street Fighter Collection as well.

Hark

Oct 29, 2017
Good shout on Control, gonna score the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-On. Nearly bought the Lego expansion the other day so very glad I waited.

Golbez

Oct 20, 2020
Used my reward points for Control UE. Curious to see how terrible it runs on my One S.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
Control is tempting, but I won't want to play it until the next gen patch is out and maybe it'll be on game pass by then so I think I'll wait. I am in the middle of a Fallout New Vegas playthrough and have never played the DLCs though so I might pick those up for $2 a piece.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is the control DLC good?

I didn't really think so. Both felt rather short and I don't think either added enough to the core mechanics to really make them stand out, although I did like the use of light and dark in the second dlc and just wish they had done more with it.

Even so, I like the base game and its core gameplay enough that the Ultimate Edition at half price is definitely a steal in my opinion.

I don't know what sort of improvements the next gen upgrades will provide, but I played a little of Control on my Series X already and the loading times and framerate consistency alone is massively improved. The game doesn't shit itself when you access the menus, either, so I am totally going to enjoy replaying this.

Stoney Mason

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm.. Kinda want Fallout 76. I respect how that game has improved.

Maybe spend another 10 or 15 bucks also.
Can't decide between Hitman 2, Risk of Rain 2, Zoo Tycoon Collection, or Elite Dangerous.

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
I bought Valhalla at launch, then Watch Dogs a few days ago when it was $30 at Bestbuy.

I was hoping Valhalla would have a sale. But it looks like they are just peddling Watch Dogs at this point.

I bought the Season Pass for Watch Dogs 1 back in the day, and it was mediocre. I'm wondering if I should have waited longer for Legion.

Oct 27, 2017
There's a ton of legit good sales here.

I bought Valhalla at launch, then Watch Dogs a few days ago when it was $30 at Bestbuy.

I was hoping Valhalla would have a sale. But it looks like they are just peddling Watch Dogs at this point.

I bought the Season Pass for Watch Dogs 1 back in the day, and it was mediocre. I'm wondering if I should have waited longer for Legion.
Same, but that's our impatient tax :p

tapedeck

Oct 28, 2017
Crash Team Racing $14
RE3 $20
Skate 3 $5

Def grabbing these, I've yet to play CTR or R3make.