• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
Thought this was funny, at least spencer admits the corniness lol

To symbolize this commitment to players, Spencer and the leadership team at Xbox keep an empty chair at the leadership table to represent the customer. Spencer admits it's a bit corny, but it's a constant reminder to the leadership team who they're working for and what they want

Saw it because of this tweet Jason made

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
just imagining a basketball with a smiley face or something taped to clothes filled with hay at the head of the Xbox meeting room

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
HnzvcPJ.jpg

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
the empty chair was the one that believed that they had bought donkey kong

ToadPacShakur

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Eh I appreciate it. Considering everything they are doing with getting studios, GamePass, PC, Xcloud, etc, it seems to be working

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
It's a good constant reminder for them. Sure it's corny and even they admit it but it's a good gesture.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
I mean it's kinda corny but he admits that himself. Also wasn't this covered in that other thread about that interview?

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Unfortunately , we had to let "the customer" go, we had numerous reports of harassment and bullying

laziboi

Alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2019
Your Anus
Corny. But it's a nice reminder that in many ways, WE the consumer are as much a part of the company's decision making as the Shareholders, and Board of Directors are. Customers aren't always right, but many buisnesses forget that their customers have a lot more power than they think.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Don't see the problem in this, good reminder that just because they like something that doesn't mean the general public will.

people will make a big deal out of this though.

Bizzquik

Chicken Chaser
Nov 5, 2017
I wonder if they rotate faces for the chair to represent different demographics of consumer groups...

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
I can fill that seat if everyone here is cool with that

Status
Not open for further replies.