• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Been wanting to get Dead Rising again, was getting nostalgic for the game from its launch in 2006.

Great timing on this! I'm guessing the port/remake from Xbox One was good but not exceptional, kinda like the RE4, 5, 6 ports Capcom did?

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
KOFXIII is really nice even though the game is super old at this point. Dead Rising 1 and Breakdown are cool too. Good month for really old games.

stn

Oct 28, 2017
I bought Breakdown recently just to have a digital copy so I wouldn't cause wear and tear on my disc. Game has flaws but its a really great action game and a very "Japanese" experience. KOF XIII is also fantastic.

WBacon

Capcom USA
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
California
Hope y'all enjoy Dead Rising. This is the remastered version in 1080p/60fps.

It's one of my personal fav and one among few titles that I got 1,000 Achievement points.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
It's one of my personal fav and one among few titles that I got 1,000 Achievement points.
Oh boy! I did too, and I kinda wanted to do it on the 360 version too because I love the game so much, but I don't trust that my 360 wouldn't die from running the game for 14 hours straight for the infinite mode achievement, lol.

Apr 4, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Wow, so stoked to have an Xbox version of KOF XIII again!

Little Nightmares and Dead Ruaing are great too. Something feels right about finally giving OG Dead Rising a go on Xbox.

Breakdown is actually quite a cool 1st person game on the original Xbox. It's a bit obtuse at times, but was highly innovative for its time. Definitely reccomended for anyone itching for an old-school FPS brawler/shooter.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Feels good to finally replace my KOFXIII disc with a digital version on my console! Hyped to play again.

Downloading these now.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Hyped for Breakdown. I've had my eye on it for a while but I knew as soon as I bought it it'd go free on GWG. Finally the waiting game pays off, lol

Ctrl Alt Del

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil