• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

xir

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
huh is this styx game an uport of the old one or somethng new? weird franchise, really eh compared to ps+ january, but i guess game pass is the titled goose that lays the golden eggs.

also put 30 minutes into the castlevania game from this month...,yikes

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
So by getting this Batman game can we just pay the $5 for the upgraded version and get season 2 for free? Or is that not how it works for the upgrade

edit: never mind you have to own both for the upgrade I guess

Last edited:

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
The styx game looked an interesting take on stealth but not sure if it turned out good.

Tekken 6 is cool + Batman makes sense with the upcoming update.

Paragraf

May 31, 2019
Russia
The whole point of Batman game without proper combat system is unclear to me, but maybe I'll try it. Styx 2 looks pretty good.

Chris.

Oct 27, 2017
Knew Batman Telltale was gonna be on it soon. Will defo play that, at some point..

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Eh month really. They even state in the tweet that 3/4 of those games are just $15 now, with Styx being $20. They go on sale often too.

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
I think that Styx game was on sale for like 5 dollars every sale last year.

Excited for Batman though.

WyLD iNk

Oct 27, 2017
Here, duh.
This is great. I loved the first Styx, enjoyed the first episode of Batman when it was free, and I'll always give Lego Star Wars the time of day.

RedStep

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I already own all of those, but it's a good month. Styx is a modern successor to the old Thief games, if you enjoy stealth you owe it to yourself to check it out. All the others are good games, regardless of their price (and since when is $65 in "free" games for < $5 a month a bad deal?).

Azurik

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
huh is this styx game an uport of the old one or somethng new? weird franchise, really eh compared to ps+ january, but i guess game pass is the titled goose that lays the golden eggs.

also put 30 minutes into the castlevania game from this month...,yikes

what are the game?

gnexus

Mar 30, 2018
What's up with a Disney game(Disney owned as of now, that is)every month? Bolt, Toy Story 3, a ton Star Wars games, Meet the Robinsons. I mean, some of those games are surprisingly good... it's just weird.

I remember panic buying the Telltale Batman games because I thought they were getting delisted too because of TTG going under several months ago lol.

Azurik

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
As far as I know they haven't been released yet, so I'm thinking the user is confusing the recent news about Horizon, Uncharted the lost legacy and overcooked 2 coming to PS Now in January which is very very much not the same comparison
That's what I thought hence the question. I wasn't sure and maybe, just maybe I missed the jan plus announcement, unless the user is well ahead of us and has some super secret insider info :)

Conrad Link

Oct 29, 2017
New Zealand
I know it was years ago so this gives newer people a chance to get it too but Star Wars is sorta a repeat isn't it? Like, we got The Complete Saga already which is like I & II.

Kinda lame!

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I know it was years ago so this gives newer people a chance to get it too but Star Wars is sorta a repeat isn't it? Like, we got The Complete Saga already which is like I & II.

Kinda lame!
Not only that but you also have the LEGO skywalker saga coming out which will have all 9 movies

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Styx is one of the best stealth games ever made and if anyone doesn't play it when they have the chance they're officially criminals and deserve to fall in a ditch.