• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
YOOOOO Monaco is part of games with gold. I've been watching it for months on the store praying for a sale. So fucking happy. This also means I can easily play it online too because it was unlikely I could ever convince all my friends to buy it but as a free title they'll all give it a whirl

Kratos2098

Feb 18, 2022
The value keeps getting worse all the time. I've been a member since day 1 and already got SR2 and Monaco on Games with Gold before. Microsoft can F right off with these duplicate games

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
Both 360 are repeats. I was checking Saints Row, ended it looks like they have given away 2, 3 and 4 but the not first.

Still curious what they will give away to sunset the 360 program.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Both 360 are repeats. I was checking Saints Row, ended it looks like they have given away 2, 3 and 4 but the not first.

Still curious what they will give away to sunset the 360 program.

Even stranger that they'd do 2 again instead of 1 given that they've had it on sale for pennies repeatedly.

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
Tick tock. Oh missed it.

news.xbox.com

New Games with Gold for September 2022 - Xbox Wire

It’s time to announce the September Games with Gold lineup! On the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, take up the battle to find out if Gods Will Fall and rock the post-apocalyptic freeway in Double Kick Heroes. And for our classic lineup via Backward Compatibility, design your own amusement park in...

Last edited:

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually really excited for Portal 2 on there because I think it may bring in some fresh new blood to liven up the custom maps.

Illusionary

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
Tomorrow another meh?
news.xbox.com

New Games with Gold for April 2023 - Xbox Wire

Explore space or the world of Peaky Blinders this April with Games with Gold! On Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, start the month off by managing the perfect space home in Out of Space: Couch Edition, and then midmonth roam through a puzzle-adventure game based on the hit show in Peaky Blinders...

Games-Wtih-Gold-April-a39dff0621a9eb7261a3.jpg

Peaky Blinders is decent, if not exactly a 'big name'.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
news.xbox.com

New Games with Gold for April 2023 - Xbox Wire

Explore space or the world of Peaky Blinders this April with Games with Gold! On Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, start the month off by managing the perfect space home in Out of Space: Couch Edition, and then midmonth roam through a puzzle-adventure game based on the hit show in Peaky Blinders...

Games-Wtih-Gold-April-a39dff0621a9eb7261a3.jpg

Peaky Blinders is decent, if not exactly a 'big name'.
Is there a qte to make you drop your trousers and get "checked" by a Russian princess!?

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how my wife and sister-and-law learned about 'Out of space', but I'm glad they did cause it's quite fun. I'd describe it as closest to something like overcooked or moving out. It's most fun when played with a group of friends locally. The game's weekly challenges also are quite fun to try. I'd say it's not as good as moving out and definitely not as fun as good as overcooked, but still a fun time. Overall a really week month for GWG (for me personally)