• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
This is 5pm UK time right? Nice! Excited to see what Microsoft has to show after Sony's PS5 reveal event.

Trago

Oct 25, 2017
SHOW ME HALO

giphy.gif

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
Fingers crossed. I'm inexplicably hoping for at least two or three Japanese games.

I think we might see Elden Ring! I would have said a Tales of Arise demo too but Namco is hosting an event like a day before so I don't them to show off everything at Microsoft instead. SEGA/ATLUS is who I'm banking on. maybe Project ReFantasy. there were no platforms confirmed for it yeah?

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
9 AM PT, that's 6 PM in Central European time, great timing!

I don't have big expectations, I just want Fable, Everwild, Halo, Forza, Hellblade 2, Obsidian AAA fantasy RPG, inXile AAA rpg tease, and Dragon Age 4. Nothing big or anything.

Jul 26, 2018
Hopefully this is 4k on YouTube. Cyberpunk on Twitch looked so bad compared to the actual footage, it did the game a disservice as not everyone figured out that the streaming service was part of the blander look.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I think we might see Elden Ring! I would have said a Tales of Arise demo too but Namco is hosting an event like a day before so I don't them to show off everything at Microsoft instead. SEGA/ATLUS is who I'm banking on. maybe Project ReFantasy. there were no platforms confirmed for it yeah?
Yeah, Bamco could be there with just about anything since the two companies seem to have a good relationship when it comes to E3 reveals. And then Square is a possibility with a big reveal too.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a platform that can provide a stream that isn't shit Youtube quality?

It feels like these next gen reveals are not having the same impact due to the shitty bitrate that Youtube provides.