• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017
Henry Gaie.. capitol I for the L since it was taken back in the day. Had this for like 10 years now.

Play a lot of Destiny 2 and Halo and Viva Piñata.

Subpar Scrub

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm "Subpar Scrub" on Xbox Live. I mostly stick to Fighters and First person shooters for online play. I'm based in Australia, so please take long distance-based latency into consideration if you want to play. Outside of online play, I play basically every genre ever released excluding MOBA's, I adore variety. Cheers!

Bookman

Oct 27, 2017
My gamertag is actually my name:
Tommy Bildstrom

I don't play multiplayer games but there are times when I try to get into them. Im more a sp, rpg, adventure, story driven games type of nerd. 4 some reason I bought call of duty world war 2 or whatever its called, was thinking of giving it to a freind but perhaps I will check it out myself first.

DadsBoyfriend

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My gt is hsalFesreveRehT

I play Destiny 2 quite a bit. Right now playing Evil Within 2. Waiting patiently for Nov. 7.

Oct 27, 2017
Hi, everyone. GT is just DannyDrinkwater. Currently just going through my backlog of stuff at the moment, but I'm typically playing Forza Horizon or Halo MCC.

X1 Two

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
GT is X1 Two. I play mostly racing games (Forza, F1, ...) and pretty much every coop story driven game online.

Shadow Yuk

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Hi guys! My GT is Shadow Yuk
I play a good variety of games and like any kinds of games. Right now I'm playing mostly Overwatch for the Halloween Event, and yesterday I bought Shadow of War.
Feel free to add me, even only for a bit of chit chat. See ya!

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
GT: Bede x

I'm mostly doing backwards compatible games at the moment. Really love that feature.

CSMITHY84

Oct 27, 2017
UK
DIRTYLEEDSMOT is my Gamertag , Will be getting the One X on launch day , Previously had a One but sold it due to lack of playing it. Looking to get back into Killer Instinct and finally getting round to playing Forza Horizon 3 and Gears 4.

Digimauin

Oct 26, 2017
GT: Digimauin
I play Warframe, Destiny, Diablo 3, Overwatch, Forza Horizon and lots more. Getting the OneX and can't wait for State of Decay 2 and Sea of Thieves

LoyalPhoenix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LoyalPheonix, mainly SP but will be getting RDR2, Monster Hunter World and a few other MP games come this new year :)

Oct 28, 2017
Australia
GT: Jeremy Saunders

Mostly single-player but I do love some co-op.
I also admin a club for players who like the quieter end of gaming, called Walking Simulators, etc which you are all most welcome to come and share stuff in.

Oct 27, 2017
GT: Crims0n Eclipse

I Play lots of stuff, and always willing to try new stuff. Hit me up, chill and friendly with a lot of humor!

Falcon511

Oct 27, 2017
Falcon511

I mostly play halo 5, some destiny 2 and fortnight battle royal.

But right now I am getting through ninja gaiden Black and Wolfenstein.

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
GT: Divastola
I play Siege mostly so yeah, feel free to add and get frustrated with me.

rtv190

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
GT: rtv190
i mostly play indie stuff with the occasional AAA, mid tier, or multiplayer title

Newlove

Oct 28, 2017
England
It's exactly the same as my username here...UK. But I have no microphone at the moment so feel free to follow for the creeping on activity.

OP
OP
flkRaven

flkRaven

Oct 25, 2017
Geez Louise people! Didn't check all weekend, and had a mountain of GTs to update the OP with. Keep them coming! I'm surprised so many Xbox gamers made it over here already.

jayvo

Oct 27, 2017
My gamertag is jayvo2008

I play pretty much everything there. I love shooters, so Call of Duty, Titanfall, Battlefield and Overwatch are a given for me on Microsoft's platform.

DaeJim

Founder LifeisXbox.eu
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
GT: Dae Jim

I have every single Xbox One game so feel free to add me if you want to play an older or new online game.

Xyrmellon

Oct 25, 2017
GT: Xyrmellon

I have no set schedule but do alot of Destiny, Ghost Recon, etc and am about to start Assassins Creed. I'm always on the lookout for multiplayer acheivements.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
GT: NSA

I was playing a ton of Ghost Recon Wildlands, but will probably jump into the new holiday games soon.

OP
OP
flkRaven

flkRaven

Oct 25, 2017
I just wanted to bump this thread to remind people it exists. Especially all the new Xbox One X owners!

Johnohno

Hero of Bowerstone
Nov 6, 2017
GT: DarthJohno

Pretty much play Gears every week night. Got PUBG on order for when that's out and will gladly join anybody on Wildlands!

UK based.