• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mifune

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah so that DF video is nice and all but I'm gonna need a Gears 5 XSX vid on my desk by tomorrow morning.

javiergame4

Oct 27, 2017
deleted the article. Yeah it's not confirmed. So excited for Series X! Sold my X and bored without a console.

Last edited:

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
twistedvoxel.com

Battlefield 5 Will Run at Native 4K/60 FPS On Xbox Series X, 1800p/60 FPS On PS5

Battlefield 5 is one of the games that will benefit from the higher performance of the Xbox Series X. It will run at native 4K/60 FPS on the Xbox Series X.

How come there's no thread of this ? It seems BF5 will play native 4K 60 while ps5 is 1800p 60. This is big news.

Console warrior stuff. Those are the settings from X1X and PS4 Pro carries over to next gen

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
twistedvoxel.com

Battlefield 5 Will Run at Native 4K/60 FPS On Xbox Series X, 1800p/60 FPS On PS5

Battlefield 5 is one of the games that will benefit from the higher performance of the Xbox Series X. It will run at native 4K/60 FPS on the Xbox Series X.

How come there's no thread of this ? It seems BF5 will play native 4K 60 while ps5 is 1800p 60. This is big news.
Did you read the article you are posting? They are saying that the Xbox One X hits 4k Native and the PS4 Pro hits 1800p. All they are saying is if the game does not scale it would be the same. But NO ONE knows if this is accurate because no one has tested this game on both the PS5 and Series X.

javiergame4

Oct 27, 2017
Did you read the article you are posting? They are saying that the Xbox One X hits 4k Native and the PS4 Pro hits 1800p. All they are saying is if the game does not scale it would be the same. But NO ONE knows if this is accurate because no one has tested this game on both the PS5 and Series X.

Ah I see now. That makes sense. Hopefully the ps5 can get a patch too. I just saw it on Twitter being posted around lol

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
twistedvoxel.com

Unless there was an update for Series X, thats just the 1X settings but the CPU will lock it to 60. Don't get me wrong, that will be nice to have but nothing amazing.

GING-SAMA

Banned
Jul 10, 2019
Virtuos outsource Avowed :

Interessing to see that she work on Avowed since March 2020, I don't know the development process but maybe is confirmation of deep full prod.

She work on tell me why between august 2019 and February 2020 and Flight simulators between April 2019 & September 2019.

Obsidian already started avowed pre prod before the acquisition, Sponger said 2y7m in total ( now 2y10M) with covid etc... look like is Q1/Q2 2022 game.

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
Virtuos outsource Avowed :

Interessing to see that she work on Avowed since March 2020, I don't know the development process but maybe is confirmation of deep full prod.

She work on tell me why between august 2019 and February 2020 and Flight simulators between April 2019 & September 2019.

Obsidian already started avowed pre prod before the acquisition, Sponger said 2y7m in total ( now 2y10M) with covid etc... look like is Q1/Q2 2022 game.
Possibly. Worth noting this is a cinematics company she works for, so cutscenes confirmed?

Adrifi

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 5, 2019
the Spanish Basque Country

Sotha_Sil

Nov 4, 2017

More Butter

Banned
Jun 12, 2018
The series X is the most exciting hardware since the 360 released in 05 and PS3 in 06 yet somehow the Series X is the least excited I've been software wise ever for a launch. I'm sad we don't have a Ryse type game to push the visuals. First game I'm playing is Gears 5 for goodness sake. Love gears but damn.

Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise
Well I just tested positive for the rona

If I don't make it, think of my name when you boot up Gears 6

Noble

Oct 27, 2017

went through it about a month ago, very mild to non-existing symptoms during the time I was clinically infected, so I had a (confined) "normal life" at home (even exercised a bit)

Turns out it affects you in ways you might not notice immediately, so the sequeale have been tougher than the desease: weird pains and needles all over my chest, palpitations, weakness, but it does go away!!!

This is to tell you: even if you feel good, TAKE A LOT OF CARE of yourself, listen to your body, get a good amount of sleep and vitamin C (et al), keep calm and STAY STRONG and positive 💪

And next year we will be happily talking about E3 2021.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2018

Microsoft Corp. said mergers and acquisitions chief Marc Brown is leaving the company after a more than two-decade stint working on deals ranging from LinkedIn to Nokia Oyj's handset unit.

Brown, vice president of corporate development, reported to Chief Financial Officer Amy Hood. Microsoft spokesman Frank Shaw on Friday confirmed Brown's departure and declined to comment on a replacement. The company is still conducting a search for a senior business development executive to replace Peggy Johnson, who left in July to become chief executive officer at Magic Leap Inc.

Brown most recently worked on Microsoft's acquisition of video-game company ZeniMax Media Inc., owner of the storied video-game publisher Bethesda Softworks, for $7.5 billion in cash. He was also involved in the software maker's attempt to buy the U.S. assets of video-sharing app TikTok, which fell short as parent company ByteDance Ltd. selected a different type of deal with Oracle Corp. Brown, who couldn't be reached for comment, worked under several CFOs, as well as two CEOs with very different deal-making styles -- Steve Ballmer and current CEO Satya Nadella.

Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise
Thanks everybody. My symptoms are very mild and hopefully stay that way. The reality hasn't really set in yet but I'm having a shitty day of telling people I've been around and not knowing where/when I got it and who I gave it to.

PianoBlack

May 24, 2018
United States
X020 on NZ? Doesn't make sense cause they're going all digital but...

I don't think we will get a real in person X0, but NZ would be the place to do it. They could basically have the normal event, right? NZ is like the poster child for effective COVID management.

Damn speaking of :( get well soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.