• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
i feel comfortable the price will be between 499-599 for xsx (whereever ps5 lands, MS will match) and between 299-399 for xss

if xsx = 499, i could see xss = 299-349
if xsx = 599, i could see xss = 349-399

Arthur's $249 xss i just don't see happening. dont set yourself up for disappointment.

ACTUALLY, does anyone have that original lockhart leak handy? Klobrille ? i dont recall pricing mentioned.... may need to revise my numbers if it did mention 249 🤔

yeah agree

xxx shiv xxx

Oct 26, 2017
Ohio
Anybody who's into Sea of Thieves (or who has dabbled before) but might not be regularly checking the online events pages, there's a big Summer Event on starting today. 44 challenges ranging from super easy to really quite tough. You get gold and doubloons for each and also unlock a new cosmetic item for every 3 challenges you complete. For example, you only need to complete six challenges to get (the base version of) a fucking COOL LION FIGUREHEAD.

Event is running until September 30th so plenty of time to knock some out. There's literally never been a better time to get on the seas.

Sea of Thieves - Summer of Sea of Thieves

Stuck at port with nowhere to go? Spend your summer sailing the beautiful Sea of Thieves!
Appreciate the heads up! Will have to download this again. Dabbled but haven't gotten to play with anyone other than randoms. Anyone on and wants to crew up my GT is same as username.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Like the new dash direction. Looks slick. I wonder if they will build the dash around higher refresh rate TVs as well?

VinFTW

Oct 25, 2017
Think we'll be getting refinements to achievements?

Figured this would have been the blog post to mention it

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
So I'd like to ask some advice about which gamepass game to play next, and I suppose this is a good place to ask?

I want a RPG, the closer to BG2, KoTOR and Mass Effect the better. I'm thinking Pillars of Eternity or one of the three Wasteland games. What do you poeple think?

VinFTW

Oct 25, 2017
So I'd like to ask some advice about which gamepass game to play next, and I suppose this is a good place to ask?

I want a RPG, the closer to BG2, KoTOR and Mass Effect the better. I'm thinking Pillars of Eternity or one of the three Wasteland games. What do you poeple think?
Why not just wait for Wasteland 3? Comes out in a week.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada

Pillars of Eternity is a great choice. I struggled getting into the first game, but the second game is one of my favourite RPGs of all time. The tone is a lot more light hearted and "fun." The companions are fantastic and it has a really in-depth relationship system. Like Mass Effect, it allows you to import your choices/character from the first game.

iareec

Banned
Jul 19, 2020
Battletoads getting negative comments on Youtube.
I hate when in gaming, movies, etc. people complain that it doesn't feel the same as back then. Don't like? Don't play, watch, ... Go for the older one you liked. Easy.

iareec

Banned
Jul 19, 2020
I've never understood this either, I guess it's nostalgia that makes people act like that.
e.g. I watched Jumanji when I was kid in 2000's. Even after getting 2 totally different movies, I like all of them, and the newer ones were made to be cool for this generation.
Same can happen with other movies and games.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
I'm utterly unable to pry myself away from the repeat button on the Halo Infinite soundtrack. It's so damn good so far.

Makes the wait harder, but I'm so glad they're committed to getting this right.

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
unbenannt-13bjnq.png

Mifune

Oct 30, 2017
I don't expect anyone to give a shit but the Deathloop delay seals it for me - I'm all about that Series X at launch. I've got a sorry ass launch XB1 that is greatly in need of an upgrade and very little money to spend on games this fall. Gamepass premieres this month (like every month) are just bananas, I don't have to buy an extra controller, and Miles Morales isn't enough to compensate for all that (as much as I'm itching to play MM).

Status
Not open for further replies.