• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2018
Ima need a grounded crew
giphy.gif
I got you son

Nov 29, 2019
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
LET'S FREAKING GOOOI!

As I said before, this was my first OT with you guys, and it was epic. Finally we got the full reveal of XSX, we got some tasty teasers and rumors, we got freaking Yakuza on Xbox!

We go to the new OT with plenty of positivity, and as GING-SAMA loves to say it, you love to see it. lo

MrDeveus

Apr 26, 2019
twitter.com

Xbox on Twitter

“@JamesSh20263742 Correction: To date, we’ve spent over 100K hours testing your favorite games from Xbox One, including existing backward compatible 360 & OG Xbox games, on Xbox Series X. While we are still in the process of validating, we can confirm thousands of games will be playable at launch.”

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
I don't think I can wait until June for more Halo. I know we've already been waiting a while but I need it now. I NEED IT.

Aug 23, 2018
It's that time again!

Quote this post, ask away, and we'll tackle them accordingly. (No console wars please)

Do you think MS will want to hold titles like Psychonauts 2, Battletoads, and MS Flight Simulator to launch alongside the XSX? Or have them release whenever they're ready? Whether or not they get next gen versions or are just playable via Back Compat, I think it would be pretty cool if MS had 6+ XGS titles releasing on launch day into Gamepass.

Ebtesam

Self-Requested Ban
Apr 1, 2018

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017
Yes can we stop talking Sony here? I don't feel like reporting my fellow "Game Pass and Shill" gaming friends...but this is a bad look, isn't really healthy, and you're all probably going to feel dumb about this stuff later on.

Both megacorporations are fighting aggressively for consumers and devs at the same time. They have different approaches. Different strategies from a hardware, software, services and tools standpoint. It's a good thing. Playstation is having it's week in the sun after being so silent. Devs really, really like it. It's real. It's not a conspiracy. That's great!

Microsoft appears to be coming in hot with tools. It's likely due to the fact that whatever they roll out needs to not only work on Series X...but work on many GPUs in the PC wild. It's an additional obstacle of being less focused on one thing. They want to sell Game Stack and Microsoft services as much, if not more than Series X. That could be an advantage long term depending on 3rd party adoption....or work against them if devs don't like DX12.

Because Microsoft is coming in hot with their tools, there's no reason to expect devs to express love for theoretical capabilities or features that aren't even ready for them to test. That said, the Series X hardware is a beast. Now we still wait on the rest of the equation.

I still believe Game Pass >>>> than theoretical plastic power. Series X will be the best hardware value for performance as it relates to Game Pass games. Sold!!!

Ebtesam

Self-Requested Ban
Apr 1, 2018
Yes can we stop talking Sony here? I don't feel like reporting my fellow "Game Pass and Shill" gaming friends...but this is a bad look, isn't really healthy, and you're all probably going to feel dumb about this stuff later on.

Both megacorporations are fighting aggressively for consumers and devs at the same time. They have different approaches. Different strategies from a hardware, software, services and tools standpoint. It's a good thing. Playstation is having it's week in the sun after being so silent. Devs really, really like it. It's real. It's not a conspiracy. That's great!

Microsoft appears to be coming in hot with tools. It's likely due to the fact that whatever they roll out needs to not only work on Series X...but work on many GPUs in the PC wild. It's an additional obstacle of being less focused on one thing. They want to sell Game Stack and Microsoft services as much, if not more than Series X. That could be an advantage long term depending on 3rd party adoption....or work against them if devs don't like DX12.

Because Microsoft is coming in hot with their tools, there's no reason to expect devs to express love for theoretical capabilities or features that aren't even ready for them to test. That said, the Series X hardware is a beast. Now we still wait on the rest of the equation.

I still believe Game Pass >>>> than theoretical plastic power. Series X will be the best hardware value for performance as it relates to Game Pass games. Sold!!!
we leave this Talk here and move one to next OT without it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.