• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oipic

Oct 25, 2017
A random Redditor on r/Forza claims they've heard rumours of an expansion 3 for FH4

I get the feeling this has grown legs, as things do, following a throwaway comment from another Redditor pointing out something altogether insubstantial - it was said that the last time a monthly 'season' introduced only three new cars, instead of four, an expansion pack dropped - we're again getting three new cars as part of the upcoming 'update 20'. Pretty flimsy reckoning at best.

Having said that, I would be rapt with another expansion.

knightmawk

Dec 12, 2018
I tried Vigenère with a couple of different keys (Xbox, PhilSpencer, hmqgg, SeriesS SeriesX), I tried the Kryptos ciphers and I tried a few shift ciphers by hand but I wasn't able to get anything sensible out of it.

All I can tell is it's not a date, too many numbers, it doesn't look like a base64 number, it's probably not anything like an octal or a hex number (I tried both of those but no other bases). I couldn't think of any 12 letter words with a first and third matching letter so I'm assuming it's a proper noun or a phrase if it's a simple cipher. If it's a phrase I also don't think it has spaces in it, otherwise 6 would have to be an a or an i and 5 would have to be a space, and that didn't really make a ton of sense when I started looking at patterns or keys.

I probably won't spend anymore time on this tonight, and hopefully it'll be revealed before the end of the week, but I'm gonna put it on the whiteboard in my office and look at it every now and again. This and capture the flag were the two most fun things about security classes back in college, so this is probably my favorite thing to happen in this thread for a long time.

Skedaddle

May 3, 2019
Europe
Polygon: Sony's PS5 Radio Silence Has Done Wonders For The Next Gen Xbox

According to many of the comments in this thread, no one is talking about the Series X. Talk about salty lol

Oct 27, 2017
Polygon: Sony's PS5 Radio Silence Has Done Wonders For The Next Gen Xbox

According to many of the comments in this thread, no one is talking about the Series X. Talk about salty lol
I mean they are just wrong but I don't feel like arguing with those people in that thread. Fact is a major gaming event had the series x reveal and box and then we got specs.

Brrandon

Dec 13, 2019
I mean they are just wrong but I don't feel like arguing with those people in that thread. Fact is a major gaming event had the series x reveal and box and then we got specs.
I immediately ignored that thread as soon as it got posted, no way would it turn out well and arguing in it would be an easy way to get a console warring warning/ban

Aug 23, 2018
Ugh, that thread. The article is definitely troll bait, but Patricia has a point. MS has been taking advantage of creating most of the next gen headlines with their biggest competitor being mostly mum and focusing their marketing dollars on TLOU2 and GoT launching in the next 2-3 months.

MS will continue to generate more news if they do announce Lockhart this week too that our ninja and squirrel friends have hinted at. I just hope we also get some gameplay of Halo or Forza with it. They need to show people how games will look on their 2 SKUs, and I think they really can get people excited if they nail it. Definitely more than another spec sheet/blog post

ACellarDoor

Mar 4, 2019
Phantasy Star Online 2, State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition, Bleeding Edge, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Yakuza 0, Call of Duty Warzone, Bless Unleashed, and still playing Sea of Thieves. Cyberpunk later this year, Halo Infinite, good lord...

Can video games just take a year off? Maybe we can all grind thru backlogs and play all the games that are already out/coming out super soon? Pleaseee? Noo?.... :/ ooook...
Let's hope they don't but I feel your pain. I only get an hour everyday and this is nuts. I don't have time to play all the great games. GamePass has spoiled me rotten.

Deleted member 47654

user requested account closure
Banned
Sep 10, 2018
What a great start of the year for team Xbox, Xbox Series X being a beast, Ori and Bleeding Edge killing it, Grounded Is surprising people, Gears Tactics approaching...
I mean, if not for Coronavirus, this would PERFECTO.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
The upgrades to State of Decay 2 are promising, looks really good.
These guys are also working on the new game in parallel right?

wrhwk

Oct 27, 2017
Szeged, Hungary
Started Ori on my PC, played until the first "real" level, then quit.
I need to experience it on console / 4K / HDR / with my wife, so have to wait till evening. :)

Also, extra kudos for the localization!

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really do hope MS has found some way to automatically increase resolution to Xbox One games on Xbox Series X. So many games that aren't 1080p, yet alone anywhere close to 4k, would look so good at resolutions at 1440p and higher and give me a reason to play them again.

Desfrog

Oct 29, 2017
I really do hope MS has found some way to automatically increase resolution to Xbox One games on Xbox Series X. So many games that aren't 1080p, yet alone anywhere close to 4k, would look so good at resolutions at 1440p and higher and give me a reason to play them again.
Agreed. The lack of an X upgrade for Sunset still hurts :(

In Amber Clad

rather sultry
Aug 26, 2018
London
Never gonna happen for me - I'm at the start of Ch7. I need to make sure I finish it before FFVIIR comes out, and try and fit Ori into that somewhere /o\

Too many games.

Status
Not open for further replies.