• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2019
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
anmerkung2020-02-1021sxj7q.png

LIONHEAD STUDIOS LIMITED filing history - Find and update company information - GOV.UK

LIONHEAD STUDIOS LIMITED - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity

giphy.gif

Just playing around ;)

Hmmm, interesting. Can be something, can be nothing.

Maybe Playground second team is becoming "Lionhead Studios".

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
Interesting! I wonder if they have something to show that has to do with XSX or it's just something not DICE related?

The best thing about this thing is that the thing is probably not the same thing shinobi602 is talking about, which is for the best as that means that more things will be a thing this year. Also not DICE related. I'm just a fan of some thing that will be a thing and people will be happy that it will be a thing.

Hopefully that clears up any confusion. :p

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
The best thing about this thing is that the thing is probably not the same thing shinobi602 is talking about, which is for the best as that means that more things will be a thing this year. Also not DICE related. I'm just a fan of some thing that will be a thing and people will be happy that it will be a thing.

Hopefully that clears up and confusion. :p

Totally didn't clear up anything, but it's all good. We shall be patient :)

Well, except that we have two different things to look forward to, that's true.

zedox

Oct 28, 2017

I hope it's a thing that I think will be a thing. :D

Super Barrier

Nov 20, 2017

Gotta be a returning franchise. God this is exciting.

Oct 27, 2017

If it was just a thing to be happy that will be good, but just the possibility that other thing, that are not the same initial thing, will be a thing, then... two good things are always better then one only thing xD

christocolus

Oct 27, 2017

No it doesn't. You've just made us even more thirsty.. we like it. :)

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
I had the weirdest interruption of the lion king video. Like he's coming back to take the throne, becoming what he was meant to be, the true successor of the 360 lol . But I like the ray tracing demos and nod to fable better

solis74

Jun 11, 2018

got it!

MrDeveus

Apr 26, 2019
News like this makes me think that MS will just do a Nintendo direct style presentation in place of actually having the E3 showcase at the MS theater. Thoughts?

twitter.com

WCG — Xbox & PC Gaming News on Twitter

“Despite LA declaring a state of emergency today, E3 is still moving forward https://t.co/cM1XHuR1J4”

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
News like this makes me think that MS will just do a Nintendo direct style presentation in place of actually having the E3 showcase at the MS theater. Thoughts?

twitter.com

“Despite LA declaring a state of emergency today, E3 is still moving forward https://t.co/cM1XHuR1J4”

Let's see what happens with Build. Based on how they handle that event, we may get more info on how they might handle the Xbox E3 showcase.

Things are still up in the air with Build.

Vico

Jan 3, 2018

twitter.com

I think this is still too early to take such a decision. By june the situation might have changed a lot.
And honestly, I still like that Microsoft pushes for keynotes, because I don't feel the same impact from direct-like announcements.

Of course, if the Coronavirus is still a threat, they should change the show, but I hope it doesn't come to this. When the show is well-paced (E3 2018 briefing, and the first half of E3 2019's), the energy and atmosphere are just so great. There is nothing quite like it.

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
Could be that Microsoft are planning on re-founding a new Lionhead Studios.

Could also be completely nothing.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
got an elite 2 controller today!

this thing fucks!

also took me too long to realize that i needed to take the velvet doilie off the magnetic charger for it to work :P

already playing dead cells with more confidence with the dodge mapped to a paddle

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
I think this is still too early to take such a decision. By june the situation might have changed a lot.
And honestly, I still like that Microsoft pushes for keynotes, because I don't feel the same impact from direct-like announcements.

Of course, if the Coronavirus is still a threat, they should change the show, but I hope it doesn't come to this. When the show is well-paced (E3 2018 briefing, and the first half of E3 2019's), the energy and atmosphere are just so great. There is nothing quite like it.

Na, Google already cancelled IO which was set for May 11-14. Currently there is no visible path of it getting better in 3 months, only trying to limit the spread as much as possible. The ESA is just holding on as long as they can to try and retain as much money from the event as possible. I'm sure they're in constant communication with MS and Nintendo to try and get them to hang on as long as possible before deciding to pull out because if you lose either of those publishers, the show this year is dead.

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020

twitter.com

I wouldn't be shocked if they are developing a contingency plan to do a streamed show instead. That said, it's still way too early to assume E3 is in jeopardy.

A couple of weeks ago we were all concerned that the coronavirus might jeopardize the release of new consoles at all this year. Here we are today, and reports are that China seem to have rapidly gotten things under control, and Foxconn are talking about ramping back up their production in a couple of weeks.

If things still seem to be snowballing globally by May, then I'd start looking for companies to announce other plans.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Don't lock yourselves into thinking one way. I mean Lionhead Studios? Oh dear lol.

Anyway, I don't have the heart to tease further.

MrDeveus

Apr 26, 2019
Don't lock yourselves into thinking one way. I mean Lionhead Studios? Oh dear lol.

Anyway, I don't have the heart to tease further.

You can't start us down this road and not finish man............... come on give us one of those classic Era riddles and let us make wild assumptions based on them at least.

No one ever gets those right ;)

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
remember who you are...

heart...

what

Keep saying Xbox community is sleeping on InXile. Some of their recent hires, including the former WOW lead, indicate the studio isn't making a little niche game. Fargo has some of the best connections in the industry and pulled in amazing talent while running Interplay. Now he's in one of the most talent rich territories in the world with Microsoft bags to help him him recruit.

Wastelands 3 looks phenomenal considering it started its life on Kick Starter. They won't have to Kick Start the next game.

WoW lead you say??

Oct 27, 2017
Keep saying Xbox community is sleeping on InXile. Some of their recent hires, including the former WOW lead, indicate the studio isn't making a little niche game. Fargo has some of the best connections in the industry and pulled in amazing talent while running Interplay. Now he's in one of the most talent rich territories in the world with Microsoft bags to help him him recruit.

Wastelands 3 looks phenomenal considering it started its life on Kick Starter. They won't have to Kick Start the next game.

I'm" wide awake for Inxile and super excited for Wasteland 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.