• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2019
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
www.polygon.com

Xbox Game Pass March games: NBA 2K20, Ori and the Will of the Wisps

Halo: Combat Evolved is also available in the Master Chief Collection

Yoooo this is big, NBA 2k20 is still kinda of new.. If they can get NBA 2k21 day and date or even 3 months from release 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

If it was not for Ori 2 and Yakuza 0, I would be disappointed with this first batch of games. Sure, it's personal taste/opinion in the end.

Axel Stone

Jan 10, 2020
tenor.gif

Welcome back!

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
A litttle more than an hour ago. It got about 11 likes before he deleted it.

What exactly did his tweet say?

Hmm...should i look within for answers I seek? Lion King the game exclusive to Xbox? ;)
Xbox is finally going back to the things that made the brand great in the past? This is torture man. This teasing is killing me. I need more hints to solve this riddle..

What's this about? I must have missed Shinobi ''s comment.

Vico

Jan 3, 2018
I'm going to assume it means Playground's Fable is so good it's like Lionhead still lives trough them.

Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise
These Shinobi teases mean a lot since he was the one who broke the news that first party was constricting in 2016-17. Pos vibes.

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
If Dice is also teasing something, then yeah I would bet on AMD.

Interesting! I wonder if they have something to show that has to do with XSX or it's just something not DICE related?

anmerkung2020-02-1021sxj7q.png

LIONHEAD STUDIOS LIMITED filing history - Find and update company information - GOV.UK

LIONHEAD STUDIOS LIMITED - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity

giphy.gif

Just playing around ;)

Personally I wouldn't really see it as good news perse if Lionhead were to come back or help out. If it's Fable that PG is working on I just hope it's only Fable in name.

Then again, we've never seen what Lionhead was gonna do without Molyneux there.

Status
Not open for further replies.