• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steo

Sep 28, 2018
Dublin, Ireland.
this all seems plausible but also too good to be true

From Reddit:

Xbox E3 Leak

I have some friends that work at the marketing team at Xbox and they told me that its gonna be a crazy E3. There are 3 big things that Xbox will show off besides the price, date, and lock hart ( coming 2021).

1. More Studios- They are going to talk about new japan beside the studio that they bought, don't know who it is but my friends hinted that is FromSoftware. Also, they are buying 2 more, one is from Poland(NOT CD PROJECT RED!) the other from Canada.

2. Exclusivity deals- they are going all-in with this one. They have the marketing and exclusive content from Rocksteady's new game. They also have exclusive content for Cyberpunk 2077 and announcing CDPR next game (Witcher Based). They are also reviling quantic dream's new game with no release date just teaser. That's all I know but they told me they're more than more deal going on with publishers such as Rockstar, Ubisoft, EA and a lot of indie studios.

3. Launch Titles- The 3 big ones are Halo Infinite, Forza Motorsport 8, and Perfect Dark Reboot(made by Rare and The Coalition) ALL COMING AT LAUNCH(Subject to change). Launch Window November-April 2021. Fable (Playground Games) House Of Thieves (Compulsion Game new IP inspired by uncharted and BioShock. Obsidian Entertainment next game (AAA Open world RPG) mix between Skyrim and The Outer Worlds with some new intonations been in development since 2016. That's all the first party now the 3rd party launch. Assassins Creed: Ragnarok February 14th, 2021. Rocksteady new game November 28th. Mafia IV March 3rd. and last but not least GTA VI April 2021. (ALL DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE!!!).

Take all of this with a grain of salt some of it may have been lost in translation meaning my friend could have misinformation but I trust them.

If GTA VI is getting announced this year it won't be at E3.

m23

Oct 25, 2017

From Reddit:

Xbox E3 Leak

I have some friends that work at the marketing team at Xbox and they told me that its gonna be a crazy E3. There are 3 big things that Xbox will show off besides the price, date, and lock hart ( coming 2021).

1. More Studios- They are going to talk about new japan beside the studio that they bought, don't know who it is but my friends hinted that is FromSoftware. Also, they are buying 2 more, one is from Poland(NOT CD PROJECT RED!) the other from Canada.

2. Exclusivity deals- they are going all-in with this one. They have the marketing and exclusive content from Rocksteady's new game. They also have exclusive content for Cyberpunk 2077 and announcing CDPR next game (Witcher Based). They are also reviling quantic dream's new game with no release date just teaser. That's all I know but they told me they're more than more deal going on with publishers such as Rockstar, Ubisoft, EA and a lot of indie studios.

3. Launch Titles- The 3 big ones are Halo Infinite, Forza Motorsport 8, and Perfect Dark Reboot(made by Rare and The Coalition) ALL COMING AT LAUNCH(Subject to change). Launch Window November-April 2021. Fable (Playground Games) House Of Thieves (Compulsion Game new IP inspired by uncharted and BioShock. Obsidian Entertainment next game (AAA Open world RPG) mix between Skyrim and The Outer Worlds with some new intonations been in development since 2016. That's all the first party now the 3rd party launch. Assassins Creed: Ragnarok February 14th, 2021. Rocksteady new game November 28th. Mafia IV March 3rd. and last but not least GTA VI April 2021. (ALL DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE!!!).

Take all of this with a grain of salt some of it may have been lost in translation meaning my friend could have misinformation but I trust them.

That's not plausible at all lol

LevCortez

Jan 12, 2020
Now this would be a cool idea. Show off 343's work on Slipspace, Turn 10's Forzatech enhancements, Playground's UE4 customizations, NT's mocap improvements. Then at the end, have Phil announce "all of these studios will be showing footage of their next-gen games at E3"
Where did you found the info they use UE4? I'am pretty sure they building a new Engine for it, maybe inherit from Forza Horizon some Open World aspects. But no Job listing mentioned UE4 and the way they describe job listing made me pretty sure they building something new, what also would explain the long time it takes. As it still will be referred as "early in development"
" opportunity to shape the technology used to build a large-scale AAA title "
" be responsible for setting the direction of a team delivering cutting edge rendering techniques. Engineers with in-depth knowledge of consoles are ideal for this role, as you will innovate on this technology to produce visually stunning game experiences "
" delivering technology which pushes the boundaries of graphical fidelity "
" first rate C++ and software architecture "
" grasp new concepts and programs quickly, as well as participating in R&D of new techniques to implement into the production pipeline "
Nearly any position relevant for building a game engine had been listed over the last 3 years, but maybe they really just going for a highly modded UE build.

Aug 26, 2019
Where did you found the info they use UE4? I'am pretty sure they building a new Engine for it, maybe inherit from Forza Horizon some Open World aspects. But no Job listing mentioned UE4 and the way they describe job listing made me pretty sure they building something new, what also would explain the long time it takes. As it still will be referred as "early in development"
" opportunity to shape the technology used to build a large-scale AAA title "
" be responsible for setting the direction of a team delivering cutting edge rendering techniques. Engineers with in-depth knowledge of consoles are ideal for this role, as you will innovate on this technology to produce visually stunning game experiences "
" delivering technology which pushes the boundaries of graphical fidelity "
" first rate C++ and software architecture "
" grasp new concepts and programs quickly, as well as participating in R&D of new techniques to implement into the production pipeline "
Nearly any position relevant for building a game engine had been listed over the last 3 years, but maybe they really just going for a highly modded UE build.
I believe that Klobrille already confirmed that it was UE4

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

From Reddit:

Xbox E3 Leak

None of this seems plausible:
1) they may be buying more studios but an acquisition of From Software makes zero sense given their strategy of buying small studios with big potential.

2) Microsoft hasn't done a deal for exclusive content for years.

3) The Coalition is no where near launching their game. Based on how many employees they have and words from some developers, I don't even thinn they are in full production on anything. We are 2 years minimum from them putting anything out.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
All this lack of nextgen info is making people go a bit bonkers. I hope something appears before E3, else people will go even more mental with rumours.

Aug 26, 2019
Okay didn't know that, thanks. But kinda weird choice to me, because building a large scale RPG require lots of work in the core systems of the engine and in the end you also have to pay the fee's.
I mean, Lionhead was already using UE4 for Fable Legends. And Klobrille also said he expects it to be more action-y while Obsidian's RPG will be more like a traditional RPG.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017

source.gif

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
having rare/coalition, compulsion and obsidian for new announces at E3 is the most BS thing ever since they've all recently released games

at least put some thought into it

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Oke i started to read the whole thing after the From Software thing. And it evens gets less and less plausible with every line haha.
I mean if you try to "leak" atleast has some idea of how things stand with XGS

Axel Stone

Jan 10, 2020
Yep, opening with buying From was a bad move. I might have been entertaining it for a bit longer had they ended with that.

Kolbe1894

Oct 25, 2017
Should opening with buying From's owner-Kadokawa and tell everyone 80% of future isekai/battle harem anime will comes with Microsoft's logo.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017

From Reddit:

Xbox E3 Leak

About the only plausible thing is Halo and Forza for launch. Everything else is TFTA

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
Honestly, I don't see From or Platinum happening. And hot take, I don't see Japan as top priority in Asia for MS. In terms of adoption rate, PC users, etc. and future forecasted market growth, I think it's South Korea. Look at how Xcloud launched there or how Crossfire X and that Kart Racer are being helped by MS. South Korea is the big one, because MS is ahead with PC and about on equal footing with PlayStation there combining One and 360 and PS4 and PS3 (360 outside PS3, PS4 Xbox One. Vita gives Sony slight edge.)

CliveLH

Jun 22, 2019
Honestly, I don't see From or Platinum happening. And hot take, I don't see Japan as top priority in Asia for MS. In terms of adoption rate, PC users, etc. and future forecasted market growth, I think it's South Korea. Look at how Xcloud launched there or how Crossfire X and that Kart Racer are being helped by MS. South Korea is the big one, because MS is ahead with PC and about on equal footing with PlayStation there combining One and 360 and PS4 and PS3 (360 outside PS3, PS4 Xbox One. Vita gives Sony slight edge.)
I'm also betting on South Korea with, maybe, some Japanese publishing down the line .

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
That's actually the part that I find most believable. The GTA6 stuff is just dumb. If your leak mentions GTA6 it has already lost all credibility to me.

nah GTA6 is possible

I have no idea why you'd think otherwise. Rockstar intended to announce RDR2 at E3 but announce was pushed back to the fall due to having to change the trailer. (if i remember correctly)

GTA4 was announced on Xbox stage.

let's not pretend that they're a magical entity or anything

Aug 26, 2019
Here's what I would consider to be a good "leak":

[Pastebin Leak] A collection of leaks for R*, Bethesda, Nintendo, etc. Not mine, just sharing what I read. Link in Comments.

Random Bits of Info \[they\] heard:

​

**Capcom:**

One of the future DLC characters for Smash is a Capcom Rep but they are pulling a SE by sending out a ton of different names. I've heard Dante, Phoenix Wright and even Arthur

Capcom is working on more Megaman games. They included Megaman 12, X9, and a Legends 1 & 2 Remake Collection. X9 specifically is a Stadia timed exclusive for 1 year

Dino Crisis is getting a remake to try and test interest in the IP -

A new MH game is coming that is exclusive to Switch and will use some of the new features and ideas Monster Hunter World introduced

Marvel Vs Capcom 4 does exist but very little is know besides it's definitely next gen.

Street Fighter 5 DLC is planning to wrap up in 2020 so they can start on SF6 for next gen systems

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 is coming to Switch

​

**Konami:**

Rouge Corps did so bad that the DLC is possibly being cancelled and the Contra IP is being shelved indefinitely - Bloodstained is forbidden to be talked about in the offices - Mobile versions of there pachinko machines are coming - Bomberman Heros and 64 are getting a remake collection exclusive to Switch

​

**Activision/Blizzard:**

Mobile department at Blizzard is amping up production ten fold and expect a lot more Blizzard mobile games, including a Warcraft mobile game in the style of Pokémon Go, and an Overwatch mobile game is being fast tracked after the success of Call of Duty Mobile

Starcraft FPS is being considered for a revival as since Destiny is no longer being made with them, Activision needs a new sci-fi schlooter

New Crash game is being made, takes heavy inspiration from the classic games and the title is even being considered to be called Crash Bandicoot 4.

Black Ops 5 is full steam ahead

Pro Skater Remake of 1 and 2 is real, should be a 2021 launch

Skylanders is getting revived but the figures are not coming back, instead there being replaced with a gatcha system and it's going to be free to start mobile title.

​

**Ubisoft:**

Mario + Rabbids 2 does exist and is progressing very well. It'll release in 2020. It will also have Rayman as a major part of the game's story in it.

BG&E2 is not progressing well at all. It looks rough and it barely runs at all. Only good things I can say is that the pre rendered cutscenes all look really good and that the story is planned out

The delays of R6Q, G&M, and WDL, are all to get them to be ported to next gen as to be cross gen titles

Next AC is viking themed and brings back the boat features from Black Flag

New 2D Rayman in the works, uses same artstyle and engine as Legends and Origins. Also a new 3D Rayman is being prototyped.

​

**Rockstar:**

\- Bringing GTA 3, San Andres, Vice City, Red Dead Redemption 1, Bully, and GTA5 to Switch. GTA5 will be one of the first games to use the 64 GB cartridges.

Bully 2 is going to be announced some time in 2020. It's set in a college town.

GTA6 is in production for next gen systems. It's going to be set in the entire state of Florida, where you can travel through the entire state. Sony has in fact payed for timed exclusivity for 6 months after launch. They payed a hefty fee for it. This time it will also feature a women as one of the three main protagonists.

​

**Xbox Game Studios/Microsoft:**

New Fable game is the big announcement for E3 this year, it's exclusive to the Series X, no Xbox One port

Halo Infinite will get its first gameplay trailer before E3

Hellblade 2 gets gameplay at E3

Cuphead DLC is Xbox timed exclusive for 3 months

Remake of Banjo Kazooie and Tooie coming to the Series X and Xbox One

Series X will be $499 and comes bundled with Halo Infinite, which launches the same day

Ton of games getting Series X enhancement updates which allow them to look even better and run faster. First one to get this update will be Gears 5

They're going to be buying a Japanese studio but after that they've decided to take a break from buyouts to save money to invest more in development of games.

Push for more diversity of genre in their exclusives -

Halo 1, 2, 3, Reach, and Rare Replay all coming to Switch -

Game Pass will be combined with Project XCloud and create a streaming and downloading service called Game Pass X. You can stream and download to play any game in the library of Game Pass X, although downloading only works on consoles

\-Windows 10 will work on Series X, but only to browse the web

Region locking is gone on Series X, and the Series X is backwards compatible with every Xbox disc ever

​

**Sony:**

Spider-Man 2 is a PS5 exclusive and will be announced at E3 2019

Speaking of which Sony has decided to return to E3 but no press conference, just a State of Play and a booth on the showfloor

PS5 is $499, no region locking, and is backwards compatible with every PlayStation disc ever

PSVR will work with the system but not much is planned for it in terms of new games besides a sequel to Astro Bot

Last of Us 2 will get an upgraded port for PS5 on launch

\-Horizon Zero Dawn 2 is a launch title for PS5

​

**Nintendo:**

No information on Smash besides the Capcom DLC and that I only know because of a Capcom source. Smash leaks seem to have dried up.

Animal Crossing Switch Lite variant is coming

Pokémon Diamond and Pearl remakes are next year's Pokémon games and will have the ability to transfer every Pokémon to that game after the backlash of SwSh, which while it didn't effect sales, was considered a PR blunder internally

Tomodachi Life sequel is coming

Was some rumors that they were interested in buying out Level 5 but nothing concrete

​

**Bethesda:**

Fallout 4 port for Switch, uses 64 GB cartridge

Fallout 76 is still being worked on and the plan is to try and make a come back somehow

Starfield is planned to get a full reveal at E3, and is set to launch in 2022

Fallout 5 has started early planning and prototyping. Don't expect it for at least 3 years

New Vegas will be getting an HD remaster on all platforms, including switch, as a sort of apology to Fallout fans after the 76 disaster. It'll include all the DLC.

Eternal was delayed mainly to fix the multiplayer which has been very buggy and laggy. They do not want a repeat of the 76 launch and are making sure the online features and multiplayer works as best it can. The Switch port is planned for the Fall.

​

**SEGA:**

Sonic Adventure Remake is coming

Mania 2 is a 2020 title, and is pretty much almost done

Team Sonic Racing major DLC update with new characters and tracks, including an appearance from AiAi from Super Monkey Ball

Dreamcast SEGA Ages titles finally happening -

Super Monkey Ball 1,2, and 3 are getting HD remakes, and will be released on Switch first as a timed exclusive in 2021

Chao Garden Mobile is like the chao garden from SA2 but with a more mobile friendly design and a gatcha system for variant chaos

​

**Google/Stadia:**

3D Platformer staring the Dinosaur from the offline dinosaur game

Lots of studios pulling out and ending stadia support and Google is fighting hard to get some to stay

The only reason X9 is stadia timed exclusive is because Google payed big time for it

Google doesn't seem to be ending support of the project for at least 2 years but after that the future of stadia is uncertain

They have noted the ads are cringe inducing and are bad, and plan to try a new strategy for them

New color scheme for the controller is coming: Silver and Gold

​

**Netherrealm:**

\-Injustice 3 is going to be the first next gen title from them

MK11 Port to PS5 and Series X

Marvel Vs DC is being floated around with Marvel but it likely won't happen

Future MK11 DLC includes Goro, Doomslayer, and Ed Boon himself as a free joke character

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
personally I wouldnt want it to look like an anime BUT having it have asian influence with a futuristic/cyberpunk aesthetic im completely down for.
dbb7hcs-1f9e8f0a-c4c7-4fc9-baf6-9e075ce86e30.jpg

sci-fi-cityscape-soldiers-asian-culture-wallpaper-preview.jpg

you mean an entirely generic blade runner look.

I agree.

m23

Oct 25, 2017

[Pastebin Leak] A collection of leaks for R*, Bethesda, Nintendo, etc. Not mine, just sharing what I read. Link in Comments.

​

One of the future DLC characters for Smash is a Capcom Rep but they are pulling a SE by sending out a ton of different names. I've heard Dante, Phoenix Wright and even Arthur

Capcom is working on more Megaman games. They included Megaman 12, X9, and a Legends 1 & 2 Remake Collection. X9 specifically is a Stadia timed exclusive for 1 year

A new MH game is coming that is exclusive to Switch and will use some of the new features and ideas Monster Hunter World introduced

Marvel Vs Capcom 4 does exist but very little is know besides it's definitely next gen.

Street Fighter 5 DLC is planning to wrap up in 2020 so they can start on SF6 for next gen systems

​

Rouge Corps did so bad that the DLC is possibly being cancelled and the Contra IP is being shelved indefinitely - Bloodstained is forbidden to be talked about in the offices - Mobile versions of there pachinko machines are coming - Bomberman Heros and 64 are getting a remake collection exclusive to Switch

​

Mobile department at Blizzard is amping up production ten fold and expect a lot more Blizzard mobile games, including a Warcraft mobile game in the style of Pokémon Go, and an Overwatch mobile game is being fast tracked after the success of Call of Duty Mobile

Starcraft FPS is being considered for a revival as since Destiny is no longer being made with them, Activision needs a new sci-fi schlooter

New Crash game is being made, takes heavy inspiration from the classic games and the title is even being considered to be called Crash Bandicoot 4.

Skylanders is getting revived but the figures are not coming back, instead there being replaced with a gatcha system and it's going to be free to start mobile title.

​

Mario + Rabbids 2 does exist and is progressing very well. It'll release in 2020. It will also have Rayman as a major part of the game's story in it.

BG&E2 is not progressing well at all. It looks rough and it barely runs at all. Only good things I can say is that the pre rendered cutscenes all look really good and that the story is planned out

The delays of R6Q, G&M, and WDL, are all to get them to be ported to next gen as to be cross gen titles

New 2D Rayman in the works, uses same artstyle and engine as Legends and Origins. Also a new 3D Rayman is being prototyped.

​

\- Bringing GTA 3, San Andres, Vice City, Red Dead Redemption 1, Bully, and GTA5 to Switch. GTA5 will be one of the first games to use the 64 GB cartridges.

GTA6 is in production for next gen systems. It's going to be set in the entire state of Florida, where you can travel through the entire state. Sony has in fact payed for timed exclusivity for 6 months after launch. They payed a hefty fee for it. This time it will also feature a women as one of the three main protagonists.

​

New Fable game is the big announcement for E3 this year, it's exclusive to the Series X, no Xbox One port

Series X will be $499 and comes bundled with Halo Infinite, which launches the same day

Ton of games getting Series X enhancement updates which allow them to look even better and run faster. First one to get this update will be Gears 5

They're going to be buying a Japanese studio but after that they've decided to take a break from buyouts to save money to invest more in development of games.

Game Pass will be combined with Project XCloud and create a streaming and downloading service called Game Pass X. You can stream and download to play any game in the library of Game Pass X, although downloading only works on consoles

Region locking is gone on Series X, and the Series X is backwards compatible with every Xbox disc ever

​

Speaking of which Sony has decided to return to E3 but no press conference, just a State of Play and a booth on the showfloor

PS5 is $499, no region locking, and is backwards compatible with every PlayStation disc ever

PSVR will work with the system but not much is planned for it in terms of new games besides a sequel to Astro Bot

​

No information on Smash besides the Capcom DLC and that I only know because of a Capcom source. Smash leaks seem to have dried up.

Pokémon Diamond and Pearl remakes are next year's Pokémon games and will have the ability to transfer every Pokémon to that game after the backlash of SwSh, which while it didn't effect sales, was considered a PR blunder internally

Was some rumors that they were interested in buying out Level 5 but nothing concrete

​

Fallout 76 is still being worked on and the plan is to try and make a come back somehow

Fallout 5 has started early planning and prototyping. Don't expect it for at least 3 years

New Vegas will be getting an HD remaster on all platforms, including switch, as a sort of apology to Fallout fans after the 76 disaster. It'll include all the DLC.

Eternal was delayed mainly to fix the multiplayer which has been very buggy and laggy. They do not want a repeat of the 76 launch and are making sure the online features and multiplayer works as best it can. The Switch port is planned for the Fall.

​

Team Sonic Racing major DLC update with new characters and tracks, including an appearance from AiAi from Super Monkey Ball

Super Monkey Ball 1,2, and 3 are getting HD remakes, and will be released on Switch first as a timed exclusive in 2021

Chao Garden Mobile is like the chao garden from SA2 but with a more mobile friendly design and a gatcha system for variant chaos

​

Lots of studios pulling out and ending stadia support and Google is fighting hard to get some to stay

The only reason X9 is stadia timed exclusive is because Google payed big time for it

Google doesn't seem to be ending support of the project for at least 2 years but after that the future of stadia is uncertain

They have noted the ads are cringe inducing and are bad, and plan to try a new strategy for them

​

Future MK11 DLC includes Goro, Doomslayer, and Ed Boon himself as a free joke character

Sony at E3.......

Oct 25, 2017

My main problem with the South Korea development in general is how much they rely on predatory monetization techniques, at least the bigger and most famous games. Even PUBG (which i love) is a shitshow in that sense.

MrDeveus

Apr 26, 2019

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

well we know Sony is not at E3, but its nice to dream all of this seems really good.

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
My main problem with the South Korea development in general is how much they rely on predatory monetization techniques, at least the bigger and most famous games. Even PUBG (which i love) is a shitshow in that sense.
That's quite true and something hopefully MS can somewhat curb (but even they aren't spotless. Gears 5 and Halo 5 are great games but the monetization can be a tad scummy. Forza retooled their system and it's now a shining example of what GAAS and monetization should be).

solis74

Jun 11, 2018

From Reddit:

Xbox E3 Leak

guess work :)

UraMallas

Nov 1, 2017
United States

This is a good take, imo.

Ebtesam

Self-Requested Ban
Apr 1, 2018

From Reddit:

Xbox E3 Leak

bullshit

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't see From or Platinum happening either, and agree with MS's interest in South Korea, but I also think MS has an interest in getting a Japanese dev for Global interest/market growth and prestige.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Lol, fake leakers should at least do their homework. FromSoft already has an owner.

Too bad about Perfect Dark though, with their new focus on PC, having their own Deus Ex-like would be a really solid move for Microsoft.

Oct 25, 2017
That's quite true and something hopefully MS can somewhat curb (but even they aren't spotless. Gears 5 and Halo 5 are great games but the monetization can be a tad scummy. Forza retooled their system and it's now a shining example of what GAAS and monetization should be).

Yeah, MS is definitely not one of the best examples when it comes to monetization. Gears 5 is fucking awful in that aspect.

knightmawk

Dec 12, 2018

Things that make this hard to believe.
  1. From is owned by Kodakawa, and in terms of video game developers they're probably the companies crown jewel. It's not impossible that they'd sell, but it's doubtful. Plus based on how Microsoft does things now, it'd mean three companies would be involved and have to be convinced. That being said, Kodakawa did undergo some reorganization recently, which maybe could lead to some dissatisfaction at From or some refocusing that puts them out of it, but even if Kodakawa wanted free of From and From wanted out, there'd likely be a bidding war and we'd probably hear about it from somewhere.
  2. I can't see Rare being heavily involved in actual development of a Perfect Dark reboot with the Coalition. I mean I'd hope there involved, but there's got to be a workhorse studio in there somewhere. Honestly this just sounds like someone heard the rumors on here about Perfect Dark with The Coalition + someone else and went "well obviously it's Rare". If this is true it basically means the Coalition is the main developer on Perfect Dark, maybe I've misread the situation, but I thought they'd be assisting on a global publishing project. Maybe I'm the asshole on this one though.
  3. Fables not coming out in the next year.
  4. I'm pretty sure Obsidians big open world game hasn't been in development since 2016. The only big unannounced project I personally know about at Obsidian was in early stages when they first joined Xbox. It's possible that is something else, but what I heard about it at that time made me think it was a pretty large project, and that anything else that was in development at the time was on the smaller side.
  5. House of Thieves sounds way too much like Sea of Thieves. There's no way that makes it across any desk at Redmond.
  6. I don't see them adding another NA/UK studio unless it's a big, DoubleFine kind of unmissable opportunity, and I can't think of a Canadian studio that fits that bill off the top of my head. I actually believe the Polish studio, but it doesn't take a genius insider to speculate on that, with other rumors that have been flying.
I kind of hate that, after I typed all this out, it doesn't sound that insane anymore. There a lot of things that'd surprise me, but none of it is really "no way, this wouldn't happen in a million years."

Defect

Oct 25, 2017
Having to wait this long to see SOMETHING for Halo is just annoying. Give us the Xbox reveal event already!

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
I just have to say if Halo Infinite gets delayed I will cry.

If they show it at E3 with a nice, long gameplay demonstration and all looks well and also no weird rumors....i don't expect a delay. But at the same time it's dead silent surrounding it. Absolutely possible they truly are waiting for E3, but it IS very quiet.

Be a shame if it misses the Series X launch, but if it's not ready........

LevCortez

Jan 12, 2020
Having to wait this long to see SOMETHING for Halo is just annoying. Give us the Xbox reveal event already!
My gues is they waiting for Sony to do anything, i mean i would do i the same way. Wait for the competitor to give more than a logo, then pull out a tease for the infinite flight program starting in march/april. The fligh sim2020 has also a really clear test phase, and i'am sure they will give halo the same treatment. Xbox bleeded to much with unfinished/unpolished games, the last generation.
But for building hype there is no need to do so. I mean look at the rumors, they get so much attention from fans and media, that they disscuss this stuff for days. That's better marketing than they could come up with.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Okay guys ur not gonna believe it but I have a new leak ! ! ! !

Microsoft has acquired Burger King Japan and will release Crimson Skies VR Remake on April 2022 (Dates are subject to change!) and have gained exclusive content and marketing to Rocksteady's new game, "Halo's Reach", which is a Tetris-based strand game

Hudsoniscool

Banned
Jun 5, 2018
Cdpr already said that their next AAA game is cyberpunk multiplayer and that it probably won't make 2021. So let's not waist time talking about fake leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.