• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
I thought that was supposed to be Gears.
It will be Gears. I'm sure we'll see a story trailer or something for Halo Infinite then they'll move on. People shouldn't get their hopes too high for much more than that. I really don't think they'll go all out on Halo Infinite this E3 like some people seem to think.

Devious

Oct 31, 2017
California

MarvelousRightLeafwing-size_restricted.gif

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
3 studios? This is speculation of a random twitter user or what?
Alcoholikaust claimed that 3 studio acquisitions will be announced tomorrow but he doesn't know who they will be. Jez Corden however replied ":)" and if Jez replied to it, that gives it some validity. If it was fake, Jez would've said it was fake or not replied to it at all.

realricochet

Apr 30, 2019
Mexico
Alcoholikaust claimed that 3 studio acquisitions will be announced tomorrow but he doesn't know who they will be. Jez Corden however replied ":)" and if Jez replied to it, that gives it some validity. If it was fake, Jez would've said it was fake or not replied to it at all.
In this case, my predictions:

Studio Wildcard.
Playdead (this is a dream more than anything).
IO Interactive.

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Wait, where is this Infinite might not show gameplay coming from? That would be an incredible letdown if they didn't show any gameplay after announcing the game a year ago.

Deleted member 36557

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Dec 20, 2017
Probably the only person in Japan who bought the All Digital S. I'm surprised they even bothered releasing it here. I was dying to play Halo and Banjo again.

Can't wait for tomorrow!

Cabbagehead

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Studio Wildcard is looking more likely than anything else, in the screenshots of the new Xbox app releasing tomorrow there is a big image showcasing all of Microsoft's first party games and in the center of the image is ARK: Survival Evolved.
They need to clear that studio out then. Because yikes.

SlipperyMoose

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
You know speaking to my source inside of Xbox Phil manage to put get some of the old team members from Ensemble and create a new studio dedicated to creating RTS games. Not sure what the name of the studio is but this entire post is bullshit.

See you at the show tomorrow.

Deleted member 38088

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
Beyond consoles, Microsoft will be showcasing a new app for PC gamers, although we expect to see this detailed at the PC Gaming Show alongside some of Microsoft's upcoming PC titles like Age of Empires and Gears Tactics, rather than during Xbox's E3 itself.

If that's the case, then that removes 2 more games from the list of 14 XGS games that are supposed to be there.

Source: https://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-teases-scarlet-ahead-their-big-xbox-e3-2019-show

Status
Not open for further replies.