• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
Studio acquisitions SSSSIUUUUUUU

tenor.gif

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
The pre-E3 podcast with Phil and Major Nelson is always fantastic.

Really excited to see the show tomorrow.

Sikamikanico

Oct 25, 2017
Great podcast Major Nelson. Short but sweet. (Yes, I know I said I was going dark.... What can I say, I'm weak!)

Tomorrow is going to be great.

Mollymauk

Oct 27, 2017
Saying Death Stranding is stealing the thunder from anything has to be a troll, right? It looks like an absolute mess. It looks like the type of game the faithful will try to convince themselves they're enjoying it as they are playing it, and pretend they understood it after looking up a synopsis online afterwards.

Last edited:

Karateka

Oct 28, 2017
Saying Death Stranding is stealing the thunder from anything has to be a troll, right? It looks like an absolute mess. It looks like the type of game the faithful will try to convince themselves they're enjoying it as they are playing it, and pretend they understood it after looking up a synopsis online afterwards.
Not a fan of Inside eh?

Deleted member 54073

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 22, 2019
I would say the majority of people will be playing Death Stranding followed by Pokemon in November.

In Amber Clad

rather sultry
Aug 26, 2018
London
IO is the only one that comes to mind for me, but I don't know how likely it is. Makes it more exciting that I genuinely have no clue who MS would sign.

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
I doubt it, they'd be expensive due to being so well established, they've just become independent and they'd probably have a bidding war after them. My guess is the layers of fear Devs or dontnod

ioi is a special case, though. They aren't exactly rolling in money and probably want freedom from having to do hitman to stay alive... which may not be helping them in any way.

Yooooooo

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
Podcast resume:
14 XGS games is a minimum
90 minutes is the sweet spot
More games than we've ever had on our stage

Oh and Phil Spencer played Crackdown 3 on LTE. on xCloud……... in Kenya :D
Wait I thought it was going to be 2 hours.

Edit: okay I see now. A little disappointing but still just as excited.

Karateka

Oct 28, 2017
IO would be perfect for perfect dark
Maybe they are already working on it as a partner before a purchase...

B.C.

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Sep 28, 2018
Me and you both. I think we need to prepare for the inevitable backlash and shit posting after Gears and Infinite, and also the event in full, tbh. Sony not being there is going to rile up the pack.

I'm legit expecting some turbulence tomorrow, otherwise it should be a great show.

Status
Not open for further replies.