• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
It was Shinobi who hinted. Benji is just woooooah don't leak guys lol.

What a drama queen.

predrag

Oct 27, 2017
I wish I could go dark until Sunday.
Anyway, it will be good show for sure. To erase all of this leaks, Phil just needs to come up on stage with Banjo shirt and hype will take over.

Deleted member 53021

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 3, 2019
and already people thrashing the ninja theory game..thats why some gamers suck...how can you thrash something you have not seen...and it seem to me on the internet in these age some so called gamers who hate a particular gaming platform they hate can control the narrative of games for that platform even though they wont play the games when it is eventually released as they hate it....it is ridiculous and this trend should not be tolerated......already over 100s of youtube videos on a game that has not beenreleased with people saying how thrash it is...just B.S.

Derktron

Banned
Jun 6, 2019
and already people thrashing the ninja theory game..thats why some gamers suck...how can you thrash something you have not seen...and it seem to me on the internet in these age some so called gamers who hate a particular gaming platform they hate can control the narrative of games for that platform even though they wont play the games when it is eventually released as they hate it....it is ridiculous and this trend should not be tolerated......already over 100s of youtube videos on a game that has not beenreleased with people saying how thrash it is...just B.S.

Unfortunately that's how misinformation spreads, people jump to conclusions without looking at the facts. This game was a game in the making years before Microsoft purchased the studio. They can't just throw away something just because people want those sInGlE pLaYeR games. I want them too but it is what it is.

christocolus

Oct 27, 2017
Ignore the trolls. Most of them are plain salty, ignorant and most of all mad NT won't be making games for their preferred platform anymore. Xbox fans get to play BE and all other amazing sp games NT is cirrently cooking up and we got game pass as an added plus.

DeaDPooL_jlp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
If I never played a Gears game, could I jump into 4 and get the gist of things, storywise? That shit is super cheap on the MS store right now.

Could you, yes, but for me personally the best Gears experience when it comes to story is the original trilogy. Gears 4 kinda kicks off the new story line arc, but by playing 4 you will be well prepared for 5 when it launches this Fall.

Deleted member 3897

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ignore the trolls. Most of them are plain salty, ignorant and most of all mad NT won't be making games for their preferred platform anymore. Xbox fans get to play BE and all other amazing sp games NT is cirrently cooking up and we got game pass as an added plus.

This is a very dumb take and feeds into console wars.

"Lol, the are just salty they won't be able to play the game lololol"

Deleted member 53021

Banned
Feb 3, 2019
Ignore the trolls. Most of them are plain salty, ignorant and most of all mad NT won't be making games for their platform anymore. Xbox fans get to play BE and all other amazing sp games NT is cirrently cooking up and we got game pass as an added plus.
Yeah we xbox fanatics need to stick together...because all i see is a large amount of trolls willing to thrash anything xbox with mass comments across youtube and other gaming websites just because they do not like the platform even though they wont play the games they are thrashing in the end...they end up swaying public opinions with their crap comments and then people then start saying "gamers hate this game by XGS" when those are not gamers they are trolls who did not even play the game in question....its ridiculous for me

DeaDPooL_jlp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017

This comment is such a bait tactic lol. The very thing you're perpetuating to be against you are feeding right back into with this kinda response. Don't put labels on people such as "XBOX Fans!!", most here are just gamers and for reasons outside of allegiances maybe just game on one platform.

Deleted member 3897

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's the truth though. A lot of the hate is concern trolling from console warriors.

And you dont' think that post I quoted is part of the console war?

Some people might be hate concerning indeed and that is part of console wars. Some people might noe be concern trolling.

Console warriors feeds off each others despite being on opposite platforms.

christocolus

Oct 27, 2017
This comment is such a bait tactic lol. The very thing you're perpetuating to be against you are feeding right back into with this kinda response. Don't put labels on people such as "XBOX Fans!!", most here are just gamers and for reasons outside of allegiances maybe just game on one platform.
I wasn't really trying to bait anyone but I can see why it would seem that way. These days Xbox covers PC and Xbox consoles so its a general term for all.
Also nice avatar.

Complicated

Oct 29, 2017

Has this been posted yet? Seems like it would have to be early prototype work on Bleeding Edge. Just sitting on a Ninja Theory vimeo page from 5 years ago. Looks solid despite how early it is.

B.C.

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Sep 28, 2018

Is it really though? I genuinely didn't see it as a hot take. I think theres some merit to what he's stating. Probably more than he realizes.

Chris.

Oct 27, 2017

I have literally 0 interest in that NT game but he's not wrong. The NT game could be Hellblade 2.0 and half that thread would be saying it looks shit simply because it's Xbox exclusive now. It validates their reasoning as to why they shouldn't buy an Xbox.

That doesn't mean people aren't genuinely disappointed in the route NT has went, but there's definitely a lot of pseudo dissapointment based on the console it's gonna be on.

To argue otherwise is silly. Just look at Scalebound, the second it got cancelled it was apparently the second coming of christ and that Scalebound Switch rumour had more excitement in 5 posts than Scalebound did in however many years as an Xbox exclusive combined.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I am trying to simply play a game on my Xbox One S and I cannot figure this out. I just purchased a few games but all I am seeing is a wall of like adverts. A bunch of headers for more market stuff. How the hell does a person just play games they bought? I am about to seriously throw this thing in the garbage.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
I am trying to simply play a game on my Xbox One S and I cannot figure this out. I just purchased a few games but all I am seeing is a wall of like adverts. A bunch of headers for more market stuff. How the hell does a person just play games they bought? I am about to seriously throw this thing in the garbage.
Games and apps?

RedSparrows

Prophet of Regret
Feb 22, 2019

My Games and Apps.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
User banned (1 day): antagonizing a community, platform warring

I don't see that option. I just found a game I bought via "Play Anywhere" and it just brings me to a store page. My god. And I feel like I am navigating web pages from 1999. Jesus. Is this what Xbox fans have been having to deal with? No wonder this console sold like 40% what PS4 did. This is pathetic.

Deleted member 3897

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't see that option. I just found a game I bought via "Play Anywhere" and it just brings me to a store page. My god. And I feel like I am navigating web pages from 1999. Jesus. Is this what Xbox fans have been having to deal with? No wonder this console sold like 40% what PS4 did. This is pathetic.

Press Xbox symbol for guide and there should be a "game and apps" button somwhere.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
Lmao, wtf are you talking about?

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018

What are you talking about?

Just go to the store and download the game. And use the guide for everything.

(I don't even have an Xbox and know this)

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Fuck it I give up. Back to a 4k bluray player you are Xbox. I tried. In fact I am probably just going to throw this thing away and buy a proper 4k bluray player.

Status
Not open for further replies.