• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 6, 2018
I hear you..

Orrrrr

There's way more evidence in the "Fuck Randy Pitchford" camp than "eh maybe he's just a weird dude"

I just can't support Gearbox with him running the show. I'm sorry. And with almost every piece of info that comes out about the game, the easier and easier that decision becomes
Different approaches, I don't even have hype on borderlands 3 because I'm not a huge fans of the previous ones.

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
I've been thinking, why don't Sega and SE make a deal with MS to have games like Yakuza and Dragon Quest be put on Game Pass? That way many people on Xbox WILL actually bother playing them. Would it be profitable for Sega and SE? Probably more compared to if they'd only release them as digital and/or physical games.

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
It's going to be good.
giphy.gif

Ebtesam

Self-Requested Ban
Apr 1, 2018
whatever they were working on they couldn't confess that they were in the first stages of a new game, they should respect the marketing plan.
And It's not a new ip for what I know.
I'm sure that the single sections of the campaign will be very good as gears 4 proved, but the overall structure will be quite a mess
I don't know why you are worried it's going to be great

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
Think they have any interest in acquiring a studio in the region? There's quite a bit of talent in the area. Wouldn't be a bad place for a hub.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
I have to say this here too:

While some people think that this will be a down E3, I feel like this will actually be one of the best E3's ever.

I don't usually feel so much hype from everyone before E3.

UraMallas

Nov 1, 2017
United States
Kait = Bound by blood
Marcus = Bound by family
JD = Bound by duty

I really hope they pull this off and give us some great character drama between them with these conflicting motivations. It's gonna by lit. I physically cannot contain my hype any longer for E3.

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
A few months ago there was someone here with a odd username, hmqq or something and he teased stuff about the Gears 5 campaign that sounded amazing. I truly hope this will be longest campaign yet, but not only that, hopefully it contains some "Oooooh shiiiiiiiiiiit" moments, quite like the last part in Gears 4 with the
mech.

Paragraf

May 31, 2019
Russia
Weapon customization. Characters with conflicting motivations. Next thing you'll tell me Gears 5 may have hubs, exciting new gameplay mechanics and a good story.

Heretic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I fear MS might screw up the xCloud pricing. I hope it comes included with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.