• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
I wasn't aware that Callisto Protocol was actually confirmed for this year until now. So, yeah, if, and that's a big if, Microsoft were to try and secure a 3rd party game for Game Pass this year, maybe they can do it with Callisto Protocol.

From Krafton's May 13, 2022 press release:

KRAFTON is set to release new titles, such as code name "Project M" and The Callisto Protocol this year. Unknown Worlds, the creators of the Subnautica series that KRAFTON acquired in 2021, are creating a new game, code name "Project M," which is slated for early access later this year. "Project M" is a wholly unique turn-based strategy game set in a sci-fi world. The Callisto Protocol, an original survival horror game developed by Striking Distance Studios, is also set to launch in 2022.

"KRAFTON, INC. REPORTS RECORD REVENUE OF $405.7 MILLION USD FOR Q1 2022" - KRAFTON Press Room

<p style="text-align:justify"><br /> KRAFTON, Inc. is a collective of independent game development studios brought together to create innovative and engaging entertainment experiences for gamers across the world. The company consists of PUBG Studios, Bluehole Studio, Striking Distance Studios...

solis74

Banned
Jun 11, 2018
Starfield_24.png

Todd i can't wait :)

YozoraXV

Oct 30, 2017
Not sure anyone has noticed but it looks like AC: Origins is coming to GP on June 7th if you check the GP app.

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
Didn't know this before but FF7R's Steam listing has been getting updates (last updated yesterday).

Seems like they're preparing for a Steam release soon which aligns with my theory that we'll see FF7R release on Game Pass (and Steam) at the event. The holdup this whole time wasn't Sony, they only had exclusivity till December 2021. It's been Epic which prevents it from releasing on PC GP and I imagine Xbox wanted to introduce the game to Xbox through GP and PC GP.

GlobeGamer

Aug 26, 2021
Crystal dynamics already has two Art Directors according to their LinkedIn page. One is clearly working on Marvel Avengers and the other is mostly likely Tomb Raider since that art Direction job listing doesn't say anything about TR.

GlobeGamer

Aug 26, 2021
I believe that in State of Decay 3 you will be able to make your own bases instead of just having preset bases. 👀

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
I think gameplay was always guaranteed for this showcase. It's just a question if it's gameplay for next years games or if they'll throw us a few bones this year 😂

Wolf 3 Gang rise up

Oct 25, 2017
9 minute starfield demo
3 minute redfall gameplay trailer/beta coming fall
5-10 min forza demonstration
5 min contraband gameplay demo
3 minute avowed gameplay trailer

And I'll shut up about gameplay easily. Anything else they can cgi to their little hearts content at least that's 5 aaa games showing me gameplay along with the loads of indies that always do

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
9 minute starfield demo

And I'll shut up about gameplay easily. Anything else they can cgi to their little hearts content at least that's 5 aaa games showing me gameplay along with the loads of indies that always do
These sound like realistic expectations and I'd be very happy with this.

GlobeGamer

Aug 26, 2021
9 minute starfield demo

I think you're spot on with your gameplay predictions. The only thing I would add :
4 min Wolfenstein 3 gameplay reveal
2 min Project Midnight gameplay tease/reveal

scatterbrain

Apr 29, 2022
9 minute starfield demo

This sounds about right. I'd add Pentiment and Belfry to this and of course Wolfenstein 3

Status
Not open for further replies.