• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2022
So....now that the craziness of the last few pages are done with.

Does anyone else think the interruption during the Halo livestream was a tease for their BR mode? Didn't have the same vibe as the campaign or multiplayer so would guess it is something seperate. Plus the large "100" that appears.

If the 100 was to hint at a dystopian 1 vs 100 instead, I wouldn't complain.
I don't think so...Three things: (1) the interruption ended with a logo for an AI company, (2) the cutscene showed a Spartan implanted with a dangerous AI, (3) the interruption skipped the level 50 unlock.

I think they are introducing a new AI character in the multiplayer story, who will also be available as a Battle Pass unlock.

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
Crazy day. So excited for Starfield man need that gameplay in my veins.

Also, if the lawyers are on him after this it's kind of on him... I mean what did you think would happen talking about specific details - and not like there could have been that many character artists that left BGS recently.

Seemed way too nonchalant about the whole NDA thing

Yes! i need to see it and then re-watch it 1000x times :)

Roarschach

Dec 18, 2018
Do we know whether the Xbox showcase will be an in - person event? I'd think they'd announce the dates sooner if it were so considering press and public need to make their travel plans.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Do we know whether the Xbox showcase will be an in - person event? I'd think they'd announce the dates sooner if it were so considering press and public need to make their travel plans.
They only said "will stream". I don't expect an in person event. They're going to do the same XR stage presentation like in the 20th anni stream from Seattle

gabegabe

Jul 5, 2018
Brazil
giphy.gif

biglo25

Apr 28, 2020
do we know if showcases are together like last time or is it just announcing both showcases happening on the same day?

Ales34

Apr 15, 2018
Let's go!!!

I knew the rumors of two separate showcases were once again just speculation, just like last year.

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
I guess those rumours of it being two shows wasn't really founded?

In any case, should be fun!

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
Not much new to share on that front. Hopefully we see it at whatever MS is planning for their next showcase/event. I'm looking forward to seeing how people respond to the game, tbh.

Ah it was Nate! :)
Sorry i was trying to remember who said they saw Avowed, then when asked if they was happy with what it looked like, said 100% :)

Status
Not open for further replies.