• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leburn98

Nov 1, 2017
Best way to watch the stream? My Ubisoft stream was awful, terrible bitrate and 30fps.
I'm watching it on XboxOn's YouTube channel. They are giving free codes after every 2000 likes.

www.youtube.com

Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase

Watch the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase live! Bringing all the latest exclusive Xbox games such as Halo Infinite, Battlefield 2042 & more. Brand new Xbox Ga...

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I've been thinking all day that it's going to be an hour later than it is (thought it was 7pm UK time, but it's at 6pm).

Not long!

WadeIt0ut

Oct 28, 2017
Iowa
Let's be real. If you are about to show Starfield and Halo MP it's really not a great time to show a game like Everwild regardless. It will be buried in the avalanche of news those two games will generate alone.

Glass

Oct 26, 2017
0 sleeps to go. Literally had a dream I was watching the event and specifically Halo.

The trailer was revealed and the graphics hadn't improved but actually gone backwards and now looked like a Xbox 1/PS2 game, I was sooo pissed after a year of waiting

ThatNerdGUI

Prophet of Truth
Mar 19, 2020
Unfortunately I will only be able to listen the live show, but you guys temper your expectations and enjoy the show and your watch party.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017

vUMj5Zr.jpg

Thanks !

OrakioRob

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
So do we have a countdown timer?

I think I'm watching through fanfest

How are you fine folks going to watch?

I'll be watching it on YouTube with my wife. She's not a gamer, but since I can't shut up about games, I think she'll be able to tell the names of the games at the show just by looking at them. I still find it funny when someone like Kojima comes up on the screen and she's like "hey, it's Kojima!", even though she couldn't care less about Metal Gear or any Kojima game ^_^ We always have fun watching gaming events together.

I'm pretty sure that, as usual, our 5yo boy will demand our attention precisely at the biggest announcement of the show. I still remember when he started crying insanely just a few seconds before the long-awaited first showing of Breath of the Wild years ago ^_^ Love the little guy.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
There's literally games on sale on my wishlist I'm sitting on because I'm half expecting a "COMING TO GAMEPASS" announcement today... let's gooooooo

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's never going to happen but I'd love to see them find a way to release DeathLoop and Ghost Wire day and date on Xbox as with PS5. Keep the games on Ps5 per the contract but also get them on Xbox. I know it won't happen but it'd be nice.

leburn98

Nov 1, 2017
It's never going to happen but I'd love to see them find a way to release DeathLoop and Ghost Wire day and date on Xbox as with PS5. Keep the games on Ps5 per the contract but also get them on Xbox. I know it won't happen but it'd be nice.
Yah, Xbox is out of the question but I would not be shocked to see it release day one to Game Pass on PC. They would probably leave that for the PC show.

craven68

Jun 20, 2018
I'll be watching it on YouTube with my wife. She's not a gamer, but since I can't shut up about games, I think she'll be able to tell the names of the games at the show just by looking at them. I still find it funny when someone like Kojima comes up on the screen and she's like "hey, it's Kojima!", even though she couldn't care less about Metal Gear or any Kojima game ^_^ We always have fun watching gaming events together.

I'm pretty sure that, as usual, our 5yo boy will demand our attention precisely at the biggest announcement of the show. I still remember when he started crying insanely just a few seconds before the long-awaited first showing of Breath of the Wild years ago ^_^ Love the little guy.
This is love ! This is beautiful haha x)

MercuryLS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Yeah, it's a shame we'll have to wait until late 2022 to play these on Xbox.

Neural

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Three hours! Going in with tempered expectations, and everything will be fine. After all, expecting exclusive new Splinter Cell, Mass Effect and BioShock from XGP is totally reasonable.

Oct 31, 2017
Paris, France
0 sleeps to go. Literally had a dream I was watching the event and specifically Halo.

The trailer was revealed and the graphics hadn't improved but actually gone backwards and now looked like a Xbox 1/PS2 game, I was sooo pissed after a year of waiting

Yep this is 100% believable as I tend to have that sort of dream for many exciting things (like movies also). 3 hours to go to forget about your nightmare !

Plasma

Oct 25, 2017
The thing is I don't even mind Far Cry but they showed it the other month, then had that interview at the Summer Games Fest and then again yesterday at Ubisoft.

leburn98

Nov 1, 2017
It's not gonna happen because Ubisoft sucks, but after the Far Cry 6 presentation and I want them to have a "One more thing" moment and reveal Splinter Cell. Reboot, sequel, I don't care.

Phil: Thank you to our partners at Ubisoft and we are excited to see what is in store for Far Cry 6 this Fall.
Ubisoft: Oh Phil. We may have one more tease for you.

- Screen goes black
- Night vision sound
- The iconic three green lights appear and a silhouetted figure comes out of the shadows. The man smiles at the camera...

Sam Fisher returns 2022

Kvothe Ctaeh

Sep 29, 2020
This is going to sound stupid but I have been going through bouts of depression lately and I kept using this e3 show as something to look forward to. I kinda feel sad now that it'll be over soon.

Thanks for all the fun discussion here everyone. You all had someone hyped who had completely lost the hype for life in general.

FrsDvl

Oct 25, 2017
Is there going to be a spoiler free thread? Trying not to spoil myself so I can watch it when I get home from work.

Oct 31, 2017
Paris, France

Are they really going to waste time showing this again.

I do expect 15 minutes Xbox First Party, 15 minutes Xbox third parties exclusives, 20 minutes marketing deals like FC6, BF etc., 20 minutes of Indies 20 for whatever else (Xcloud, GamePass talk, state of Microsoft Studios etc)

They'll emphasis on a lot of games to show, that Xbox as many, day one on GamePass etc.

I might be very excited but we all know we will have that kind of "please we know about it already - looking at our watch - move on clock is ticking !" Moments. Juste hope for not that much.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
It's not gonna happen because Ubisoft sucks, but after the Far Cry 6 presentation and I want them to have a "One more thing" moment and reveal Splinter Cell. Reboot, sequel, I don't care.

Phil: Thank you to our partners at Ubisoft and we are excited to see what is in store for Far Cry 6 this Fall.
Ubisoft: Oh Phil. We may have one more tease for you.

- Screen goes black
- Night vision sound
- The iconic three green lights appear and a silhouetted figure comes out of the shadows. The man smiles at the camera...

Sam Fisher returns 2022

I mean, I STILL associate Splinter Cell with XBOX (as in the first one of course) so it wouldnt be TOO far fetched...

...but itsdeadjim let it go

This is going to sound stupid but I have been going through bouts of depression lately and I kept using this e3 show as something to look forward to. I kinda feel sad now that it'll be over soon.

Thanks for all the fun discussion here everyone. You all had someone hyped who had completely lost the hype for life in general.

that's not stupid at all tho

Status
Not open for further replies.