• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rsinart

Oct 27, 2017
I was a 360 guy, then full on ps4 because of the exclusives and most people I know moved over to Playstation. I hope tomorrow they show off a reason to be excited for the next gen on Xbox. I bought a Xbox one on launch, it mainly collected dust till I upgraded to the S. But still didn't use the S much cause there wasn't a reason outside of Gears/Forza. Really hope tomorrow we get a look at some games only playable on Xbox. I have gamepass for the next year still and hope there is more reason to be excited to game on an xbox again.

Jun 5, 2018
Hoping fable shows up in engine footage is fine what I want most is for it to keep what made fable unique while improving on the parts that weakened it, (Peter can't ruin this one hopefully) I am a tad concerned that without Lionhead the next fable will become generic but this time tomorrow we will already know.

In anticipation for the new halo info I restarted from reach and intend to play through all the campaigns, unfortunately I spent three days unlocking the Armor for noble 6 first so I'm still on combat evolved and haven't player guardians yet due to fall out with the series and the poor story reception so hopefully the majority of what's shown I'll understand (I'm aware of certain details just not all)

finally viva piñata would be nice but I don't expect it to ever come back at least not anytime soon.

Darmik

Oct 25, 2017
Will the links in the OP be valid or updated to watch the 4k/60fps stream afterwards?

This thing is on 2am in my timezone and I'm trying to figure out a way to watch it with the least amount of spoilers possible when I wake up :)

FrsDvl

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully Fable will be everything Molyneux said it would be, but wasn't. I have faith in Playground and I'm excited to see something other than Horizon from them.

Halo and Fable is all I need tomorrow, everything else is icing on the cake. I do hope Microsoft is going all out and show everyone there is more than Halo, Forza, and Gears.

Also a small teaser of what Moon Studios is working on next would be cool. But I doubt that is going to happen anytime soon.

Magic-Man

User requested ban
Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe

mikehaggar

Developer at Pixel Arc Studios
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Harrisburg, Pa
Oh nice! I thought this was the 24th for some reason. Looking forward to the show tomorrow! I have no expectations other than seeing Halo Infinite, so whatever gets shown will be a nice surprise for me.

Edit: A price and date would be sweet though.

GameChanger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There is absolutely no way anything is leaking now. We are so close now. Really impressed by how Microsoft managed to keep everything under wrap thus far.

broderm

Jun 15, 2020
I would be more than happy with Halo, Fable and Obsidian.

Just remember, not everything in the show is for you and that's ok.

Shrennin

Oct 25, 2017
There is absolutely no way anything is leaking now. We are so close now. Really impressed by how Microsoft managed to keep everything under wrap thus far.

Seriously.. what if a lot of insiders don't know everything and there are some pretty great surprises in store? I feel like it's possible. Not expecting anything too crazy, but it's kind of refreshing feeling like no one really knows everything.

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
Chief is Spartan 117.
Halo Infinite and Xbox Series X launch date of 11/7? Its a Saturday, but Halo has never been afraid of non Tuesday launches.

Deleted member 19767

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A good show to me would be:
- A top tier Halo reveal
- New Forza
- Fable
- Banjo Kazooie
- Ninja Gaiden
- A big JRPG reveal
- A handful of great looking AAA IPs/reveals

A great show to me would be:
- Skies of Arcadia 2 announced

I doubt all of this will be shown, but looking forward to seeing what's coming.

m23

Oct 25, 2017
Oh nice! I thought this was the 24th for some reason. Looking forward to the show tomorrow! I have no expectations other than seeing Halo Infinite, so whatever gets shown will be a nice surprise for me.

Edit: A price and date would be sweet though.

No price or launch date details tomorrow, confirmed.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
I have never played a single halo game and...I'm hyped ?! Question for y'all. I had game pass a bit ago for $1 and then that went to $15 for m. Any way to get that for $1 again?

Parcas

Dec 12, 2017
Very cool of them to have it in different languages, cant wait for the analysis discussing if they said a bit more in Japanese or polish.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Hurts my soul that I'm not going to be at work to miss this shit.

I need to set an alarm so I don't sleep through the beginning like I did the Playstation stream.