• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
the public is not high on Halo as it once was. They have the opportunity to shock them.
LOL Halo is still a huge popular game franchise that has recently expanded into the PC market. What are you talking about? Halo Infinite will likely have by far the largest player engagement than any other Halo game.

Last edited:

PianoBlack

May 24, 2018
United States
Hmm. I would much rather have a new Motorsport than a new Horizon. I know I'm probably in the minority there though :(
I'd be shocked if Forza 8 wasn't a launch title. They were on alternating year schedule with Horizon this gen, and took last year off presumably to set up to be there at XSX launch. This is already the longest stretch between Forza Motorsport titles since the series began 15 years ago.

I'm someone excited for next FM as well, but latest rumor is that Forza 8 was delayed past launch so that Turn 10 (or resources that would have been dedicated to Turn 10) could assist on Halo.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like its relatively known what the internal studios are kinda working on that might show up here. The publishing side though, completely unknown. Wild Card.

Crax

May 21, 2018
b8N0TKt.jpg

arsene_P5

Prophet of Regret
Apr 17, 2020
I'm someone excited for next FM as well, but latest rumor is that Forza 8 was delayed past launch so that Turn 10 (or resources that would have been dedicated to Turn 10) could assist on Halo.
Delayed beyond the 3 years? The extra 3rd year was to give the team time to work on their concept for FM. How would Turn10 be able to help Halo?
BIG boots and pointy swords please!
PiercingNewGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif
I need Fable in my life.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
I think it will be 15 minutes of Halo, 10 minutes divided between a normal trailer + SP gameplay, and 5 minutes talking quickly about Multiplayer and Forge (I think Forge is the name, I'm not sure).

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
A 10 minute gameplay demo and then 5-10 minutes of devs going over the tech and what is possible in Series X is what I want.

Halo is the showcase title. Demo that, have that set the example of next gen and catch everyone up to speed on what Series X will allow over Xbox One, then go in on a bunch of different games.

cooldawn

Oct 28, 2017
I'm hoping Turn 10 turn up and do something special...but the OP doesn't even put them down as a rumour!

No Forza Motorsport expected at all?

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
A 10 minute gameplay demo and then 5-10 minutes of devs going over the tech and what is possible in Series X is what I want.

Halo is the showcase title. Demo that, have that set the example of next gen and catch everyone up to speed on what Series X will allow over Xbox One, then go in on a bunch of different games.

Since Geoff is doing dev interviews after the show, I could see 343i being the first up

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
My expectation is that Halo is their Breath of the Wild - their only major launch exclusive.

It'd be smart for Microsoft, messaging and marketing-wise as well as because of how Game Pass works, to space out all of their exclusives. Dominate the conversation with Halo and maybe Psychonauts in November and December, and then give us a big January game, a big March game, a big summer game, rather than having a stacked launch lineup. Everything else will get caught in the shuffle of Halo, Spider-Man, and Cyberpunk, anyways.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Waited 7 years for this day. 343i are going to do it, got a feeling.

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
I like the idea of 343i devs talking about Series X and what it can do and how they used it and the part about showing what it can do versus the Xbox One. I think with all the talk of games being cross gen and how some say it will hold things back, showing a ground breaking Halo with the tech of the Series X will/could put to rest the notion of games being held back due to Xbox One. But I think that is something more for a "after" show presentation.

etta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gonna watch after work, I think maybe I'll grab some Royale with cheese for that sweet 4K/60 VOD.

4xu6xwqdiaf11.png

TheFurizzlyBear

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't been this excited in a while for video game stuff. Can't wait to see what's next for Xbox and specifically Halo. Bring me home 117!

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Absolute perfection Slicer Dyster Welcome to P3, Mmm Mmm. Hype is almost uncontrolled at this point, I just watched a 50 odd minute compilation of Halo trailers!

PianoBlack

May 24, 2018
United States
Delayed beyond the 3 years? The extra 3rd year was to give the team time to work on their concept for FM. How would Turn10 be able to help Halo?

Just reporting the rumor from some of our resident insiders Shpeshal Ed

Basically I heard it as "FM was intended to have an extra year and ship at launch of XSX, but they had to divert resources to help Halo." If that's true, I would assume it's not about Turn 10 directly working on Halo but more about things like QA teams, outsourced art teams, etc. that had been planned to be dedicated to Forza getting re-assigned to help on Infinite. Nick can correct me.