• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sevvybgoode

Oct 29, 2017
atm i have 12 month Gold and only one month of Pass

this my current Sub
156008519151011.jpg
That will add an additional month so it will run until July. Buy another years live (loads of places sell it for under 40 quid) and add that first. Then you'll have ultimate until Julys 2021.

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nice, used up the rest of my XBLG cards that I bought last time there was a good sale, consolidated with my game pass and now I have Game Pass Ultimate until May 2021. Beautiful.

ryan299

Oct 25, 2017
I did this a month back and got everything extended to october 2021.
Had live until july 21 and game pass until july 19

Bonestorm

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, Game Pass Ultimate until May 2021.

If this helps any Canadians, what I did was just use my Microsoft balance to extend Gold for a year from what I had then converted to ultimate.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not fully understand

I have live gold and game pass until 11/2020
I use this 1e thing I have ultimate until 04/2022

What did I pay exactly ? Will it be every month ?

Thanks

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wake me up when they do this for everyone, like me who has Gamepass and XBox Live Gold probably since it started...enough of this Insider or whatever bullshit lol...
I am not insider. I went on marketplace website with my phone. Clicked on that offer. And I'm good until 2022

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
Need to find live for $40 ASAP. Funny enough I still have 2 years of game pass codes to redeem, but I'm holding on to them for next gen launch lol.

pink

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I signed up for game pass this morning

Can I still do this jig

eli5 please <3

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So if I JUST got Gamepass Ultimate (mine expires 8/19) but I find a cheap deal for 12 months of Gold, will it increase my Gamepass Ultimate time left or cancel my Gamepass Ultimate and give me Gold?

Last edited:

Detective

Oct 27, 2017
Got ultimate till 2022.
Just renewed my gold and my game pass was till 2022 too . Ultimate all the way.

kingkilium

Oct 28, 2017
Worked perfectly. I had 21 months of Gold, withoud Gamepass: now with 1€ I've got both for 21 months. Thanks a lot!

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
Bought 2 years of Live for $90. Then add that to my existing Gamepass, and im good until May 2022. ROFL, what a deal.

Seahawk64

Oct 27, 2017
Was finally able to do mine.

Ultimate until June 2022 :)

came to exactly 36 months after the conversions and 1 free month.
Had bunch of cards that i never used from black friday deals from couple of years ago.

total cost of $120 before taxes.

Fairxchange

Oct 30, 2017
Not fully understand

I have live gold and game pass until 11/2020
I use this 1e thing I have ultimate until 04/2022

What did I pay exactly ? Will it be every month ?

Thanks
You get Ultimate for the combined amount of your current subscriptions for Gold and Game Pass. Not sure what you paid, but to convert you just pay $1 for Ultimate.

storaføtter

Oct 26, 2017
I do not get how this works. I bought the one month thing but it does not allow me to extend by another one month. It just asks me to handle the subscription. Using a Norwegian account. Registered for insider right before.

Edit* Oh I seem to have misunderstood. I guess it added a few months extra with my Gold account that originally runs out this september. I should have added extra subscriptions before I converted for greater payoff it seems.

Last edited:

ZeroCDR

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Redeemed two 12 month codes thru Microsoft Rewards first, had some Gamepass trial months already active. Now I'm Gamepass Ultimate through November 2021. Insane deal.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
For those wondering how to get Ultimate just search "Xbox" and Ultimate will pop up as it did for me on Microsoft.com
GS7o0iq.png

LavaBadger

Nov 14, 2017
I've been a member of Xbox Insider for over a year, but was at level 1 until today. I just did some surveys etc to reach level 4, and I opted in to the newest build, and installed it. I still don't see the option for the Ultimate Pass in Insider App or in the Store.

Any suggestions? I've restarted the Xbox and nothing changed either. I'm in the Omega build? Does that matter?

It shouldn't, but it may take time on the back end to trigger that you're level 2.

You'll only see the seal on the PC Store from what I can tell. It's not in the app.

kubev

Oct 25, 2017
California
I do not get how this works. I bought the one month thing but it does not allow me to extend by another one month. It just asks me to handle the subscription. Using a Norwegian account. Registered for insider right before.
You just pay for one month for $1 for Game Pass Ultimate. As an example, if you have five months left of Gold and three months left of Game Pass, then buying the one month of Game Pass Ultimate for $1 should result in you having nine months of Game Pass Ultimate, since it "converts" the other two into the combined number of months for Ultimate, plus the one that you just bought.

SP.

Oct 27, 2017
Can confirm you can sign up for this via the windows store app (disclaimer: I also have the xbox insider app (level 4) and xbox companion app installed). Type in "xbox game pass ultimate" in the search bar and wait for the autocompletion menu to pop up with the entry and click it. I now have XGPU until june 2022 after redeeming some codes :D

Thanks for this, have Ultimate through September 2021 now.

Deleted member 57421

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
What happens if you add ordinary Game Pass or Gold to an existing Ultimate sub? Does it just give you more Ultimate time?

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
So if I only have gold for another year and no gamepass it will upgrade my gold to ultimate? I'm confused

isaaccs

Banned
Apr 12, 2019
Hey guys, I have a question about Xbox Game Pass Ultímate that I was hoping you'd help me with.

I upgraded my subscription and I now have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate until May 2020. On May 2020, when my subscription ends, would I be able to buy a year of Xbox Live Gold and a few months of Xbox Game Pass and convert again so they stack up? Or does it only stack up the first time?

Deleted member 14649

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Does this also allow Microsoft to clamp down on people buying cheap Live subscription codes? Or can you still use regular Live codes when your account is converted to an Ultimate one?

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK
Had this a month ago as an insider and mine is saying £1 next payment due 2021 and that is also £1

Fairxchange

Oct 30, 2017
Hey guys, I have a question about Xbox Game Pass Ultímate that I was hoping you'd help me with.

I upgraded my subscription and I now have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate until May 2020. On May 2020, when my subscription ends, would I be able to buy a year of Xbox Live Gold and a few months of Xbox Game Pass and convert again so they stack up? Or does it only stack up the first time?
I highly doubt this promotion will be available going forward. This seems to be an introductory opportunity for people that have Game Pass and Gold banked on their accounts.

isaaccs

Banned
Apr 12, 2019
I highly doubt this promotion will be available going forward. This seems to be an introductory opportunity for people that have Game Pass and Gold banked on their accounts.
Makes sense! Sounds completely fair. I should've bought more Gold then. Oh well, still incredible value!

Thanks for the answer, mate. I appreciate it.