• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shape

Nov 7, 2017
Brazil
We're now opening voting for Game Pass Club this month! Big list of games, please stroll by and give us your input on what you want to play with us this month. (Rank your top 5)

www.resetera.com

August Game Pass Club - As Dusk Falls, Edith Finch, Citizen Sleeper, Road 96, Sable! (They're short) [Please tag spoilers]

Edit 2: Because we just can't stop adding more games, we're doing 5 (much shorter!) games this month! We have until the end of August to play and discuss these games (feel free to only play whatever you're interested in). PLEASE TAG ALL SPOILERS!!! Congrats to our winners: As Dusk Falls Citizen...

Wow 6 games in 6 days o.o That's impressive! If you're interested, join us in the game pass club!
That's awesome! I'll join in!

These were the six games BTW:
Gears of War Ultimate Edition
Twelve Minutes
Superliminal
The Gunk
Halo Combat Evolved
Mirror's Edge

Will Law

Feb 5, 2021
Wrapped up Raji last minute. I would have bailed earlier like others in the thread but the game was so short I just muscled through it. Combat felt a little like God of War, but not nearly as satisfying. I was basically spamming dodge in every combat situation. And it got super annoying that they would spawn enemies all the time. That final boss was ridiculous! I was basically jamming the 'A' and 'X' button continuously for 5mins straight trying to dodge and hit the boss.

Malakiax

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if they announce Soul Hackers 2 for game pass tomorrow <3
im feeling lucky tonight
Aug 1, 2022 at 8:00 PM
ted-lasso-afc-richmond.gif

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Ubisoft giving Game Pass the slop after end of life 😅😭but hey its a AAA game

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
I enjoyed it solo, as well. As someone who completed Wildlands and Breakpoint (putting in MANY hours into both), Breakpoint somehow made it less fun to just go in and systematically drone-sync kill everyone on the map. Probably better game design (more need for you to go in and actually play the game yourself), but.. iono. Somehow less satisfying in certain ways.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Wildlands and Breakpoint are both fantastic if you just want a game to log into with your friend and do something while you shoot the shit. I don't even mean that sarcastically, I really enjoyed them for what they were. Breakpoint was kind of ass at launch, but the post-launch updates did wonders, it's just as fun as Wildlands now imo

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
A 5 year old Ubisoft game. Xbox really out here spending a lot of money for Game Pass while their first party is doing the disappearing act for the year.

Terbinator

Oct 29, 2017
Did Wildlands get the 'true' Ghost Recon mode without weapon scaling etc or was that just Breakpoint?

I'd love a proper GR game again. I was Top 100 (92nd) overall leaderboard at one point on Summit Strike on the OG Xbox.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Did Wildlands get the 'true' Ghost Recon mode without weapon scaling etc or was that just Breakpoint?

I'd love a proper GR game again. I was Top 100 (92nd) overall leaderboard at one point on Summit Strike on the OG Xbox.
IIRC Wildlands had none of the RPG style gameplay they introduced in Breakpoint.

Also, don't sleep on Wildlands folks. It's legit a lot of fun in co-op. Especially if you take it somewhat seriously, lol.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I enjoyed it solo, as well. As someone who completed Wildlands and Breakpoint (putting in MANY hours into both), Breakpoint somehow made it less fun to just go in and systematically drone-sync kill everyone on the map. Probably better game design (more need for you to go in and actually play the game yourself), but.. iono. Somehow less satisfying in certain ways.

Is solo Wildlands pretty much 3rd person Far Cry?

thankyoumerzbow

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2020
oh wait, i got them confused. wildlands is the one that people actually liked, i thought they were adding the one with jon bernthal. i still wont play it but its not that bad then.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
It's been overall bad this year.
Agree. Outside of shredder's revenge, I haven't been rushing to download anything. A bunch of no name games and... *winces*... shovelware that doesn't sell on any marketplace is being pushed to gamepass.

Thinking of letting it lapse. Gonna wait for persona (Royale?) And see how I feel then.

What's the next big game? Scorn? That game looks gross AF. Might still try it depending on how deep the survival mechanics are.

What would you like on Game Pass?

This is EZ: Nioh 2 or resident evil 8. 😤

Edit: Played Wildlands already half a decade ago and that was alright

Status
Not open for further replies.