• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2017
Presumably this 2021 one is standalone? I don't need to own any other PES?

Just confusing because it's called 'season update'

Yeah it's a standalone. It's just called a Season Update because they basically just updated kits and squads. They're changing engines for the next PES and thought it would be better to release 2021 in this manner.

JohnnyStyleZW

Nov 11, 2017
Hm, nothing too exciting for me here. Torchlight 3 is supposed to be disappointing but might make a nice online co-op game with the bro. I would have been excited about YIIK if I didn't know about the insufferable developer. All good, mostly waiting for Yakuza Remastered towards the end of the month.

Insomniac

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing exciting on the PC side for me, but Cyber Shadow + The Medium + Yakuza 3-5 at the end of the month more than makes up for it.

ez123

Feb 18, 2020
Injustice 2 is great and the PC version even has Ultrawide support which is pretty rare for a fighting game.

V has come to

Dec 4, 2019
this is the weakest drop for me since i started subbing to gamepass. can't complain too much with how good december was

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god Gears of War: Judgement looks like ass coming off of 1-3. Why did this not get the enhanced treatment?

Thankfully it appears to be super short.

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty quiet additions. Do we have any indication how long it will be before EA Play gets integrated into PC Game Pass?

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty quiet additions. Do we have any indication how long it will be before EA Play gets integrated into PC Game Pass?
Let me put it this way....I can't even play Fallen Order that I purchased on EGS through the new EA Desktop beta app. It only works if I uninstall EA Desktop and use Origin. Given that we're supposed to play EA Play Game Pass titles through EA Desktop, I'm not really holding my breath.

Insomniac

Oct 27, 2017
There's a chance it could still come same day as console+android since there have been a handful of cases where a PC version isn't initially announced but still appears anyways (Monster Train most recently).

Marano

Mar 30, 2018
Rio de Janeiro
I am a fifa player but I would play PES (used to play winning eleven a lot). Nowadays I play ultimate team.

How is PES online? Anyone here play it? I am looking for tips and such.

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Maybe someone has heard something here since this thread is more active - Deep Rock Galactic keeps crashing to desktop during missions for me and my friends. No idea why and how. It's not that bad when you can just reconnect but during certain mission types it's just not possible it seems.

Noema

Jan 17, 2018
Mexico CIty
So, I just bought a Series S and got the three months of Gamepass Ultimate for 1€ deal. I originally wanted to sell the Series S after those three months but am now considering keeping it. 13€/month for GamePass Ultimate is a little much for me though. I read something about Xbox Live Gold conversion? Can somebody fill me in? (I am in Germany).

Bump since I'm exactly on the same boat. 😁

DarkManX

Dec 20, 2017
I am a fifa player but I would play PES (used to play winning eleven a lot). Nowadays I play ultimate team.

How is PES online? Anyone here play it? I am looking for tips and such.
Would be great if the button delay wasnt a thing. Totally destroys the fun. And the matchmaking take a bit of time too, wich is a bit annoying this days.

Offline, its levels above fifa in any aspect of football.

CrazyIvan1978

Oct 27, 2017
Wisconsin
Does anyone know how to make the pc XBOX app not fuck my, well, pc up? I had to uninstall every game and the xbox app itself, because it would sometimes (a lot of times lately) hog my CPU and have 100% disc utilization on my storage drives.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
For me it's that in TF2 they have third person animations for stuff like entering/exiting Titans which just makes the experience less immersive. I also don't really like the battery system for Titans or the fact that there are set Titan "classes" instead of custom loadouts. On the other hand the second game looks and feels a little nicer to me. Still prefer TF1.

So, I just bought a Series S and got the three months of Gamepass Ultimate for 1€ deal. I originally wanted to sell the Series S after those three months but am now considering keeping it. 13€/month for GamePass Ultimate is a little much for me though. I read something about Xbox Live Gold conversion? Can somebody fill me in? (I am in Germany).

Bump since I'm exactly on the same boat. 😁

I think this should answer your question https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/18/...imate-convert-xbox-live-gold-36-months-how-to

I think the offer is still live? Although I'm not entirely certain, the Xbox website should tell you if the offer is still around.

ravnelis

Prophet of Regret
Jan 1, 2018
Have anyone tried Yakuza Kiwami 2 on a Series S? I guess that it's still locked to 900p/30, but at least framerate should be rock solid?

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
I am going to uninstall Minecraft Dungeons(although its only 3GB) to make room for Torchlight 3...not enjoying Minecraft anymore...maybe I have set on very hard or something but man,its gotten hard all of a sudden...? that Fire Golem is like impossible to beat for me...

Deleted member 79058

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 25, 2020
Have anyone tried Yakuza Kiwami 2 on a Series S? I guess that it's still locked to 900p/30, but at least framerate should be rock solid?

I didn't play it yet, but it should be locked at 30 from my experience with other games.
I bought it on PS4 some months ago and now every title will be available on GamePass lol at least I didn't bought it all.

DarkManX

Dec 20, 2017
Button delay to the point it is unplayable? Should just play offline if so then.
It is. You need to touch before you get the ball or you are done if the guy knows how to press. Basically you need to know your build up before getting the ball in your player. In matchday, isnt that bad. But on myclub kills the game. Hope they can fix it and have a decent matchmaking with PES 22.

Deleted member 79058

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 25, 2020
Just finished Little Nightmares. What a great little game! And of a good length as well: around 3 or 4 hours. I think puzzle platformers are best when they're short. If they aren't, the game becomes boring very quickly.

DarthSontin

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
I'm like 5 hours or so into Monster Train. It seems like a really good game that would be great if it weren't for a few flaws.

The biggest to me is that it doesn't communicate what will happen when you play cards until you commit. There's this one group of enemies that will just kill all of your units no matter what, with no indication as to why. They only have 2 health or so, so I think my unit that does 10×2 damage with quick and sweep will take care of them. Nope, my unit is dead. Put someone with 25 health in front of them. Nope, both dead.

At least you can reset the battle by going to the menu just like Slay the Spire. I also think the runs are a bit too short. Right when I feel like I'm building a good set, it's over.

Spacecowboy

Oct 27, 2017
Really lame drop for PC, not even Torchlight 3?

With EA Play still MIA, I'm getting really disappointed with the service

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Was watching the trailer for The Little Acre and turns out this is some kind of animated adventure game. At the end it said that Charles Cecil is executive producer, aka one of the cofounders of Revolution Software aka Broken Sword. Needless to say it jumped on my list real quick.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying to figure out best options for controllers and my muscle memory keeps coming back to 360 for PC.

Xbox One?

Which kind?

DS4?

Bluetooth or USB?

I have a SN30 Pro from 8bitDo as well but of course no games support that overlay. I'm seeing incorrect button prompts for commands but know what button I need to press most of the time.

grmlin

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I am going to uninstall Minecraft Dungeons(although its only 3GB) to make room for Torchlight 3...not enjoying Minecraft anymore...maybe I have set on very hard or something but man,its gotten hard all of a sudden...? that Fire Golem is like impossible to beat for me...
I know that Torhlight 3 didn't review very well, but I'm totally in for some lightweight action rpg fun :)

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I know that Torhlight 3 didn't review very well, but I'm totally in for some lightweight action rpg fun :)
It's not too bad. Fairly simplistic but the 4 classes are pretty varied. The gameplay loop is pretty boring tbh but the loot grind is there. Some of the basic stuff from Diablo is there, as is the experimentation with builds etc. Tbh, start the first character as a learning thing, since some stuff really does not click for a while.

grmlin

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
It's not too bad. Fairly simplistic but the 4 classes are pretty varied. The gameplay loop is pretty boring tbh but the loot grind is there. Some of the basic stuff from Diablo is there, as is the experimentation with builds etc. Tbh, start the first character as a learning thing, since some stuff really does not click for a while.
sounds good to me :) Will definitely try it!

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
sounds good to me :) Will definitely try it!
There are some unique class stuff that is fun. Much of it links to the special item you pick when making your char. Mostly to do with what skills you use and how they synergize with other gear etc. It's a fun little game. Not too deep, probably a midway between MC Dungeons and Diablo etc.

RossC

Oct 27, 2017
Enjoyed SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE.

Adds a few new wee twists onto the original and retains the great style. If you didn't like the original I don't think it'd change your mind, though.

grmlin

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
There are some unique class stuff that is fun. Much of it links to the special item you pick when making your char. Mostly to do with what skills you use and how they synergize with other gear etc. It's a fun little game. Not too deep, probably a midway between MC Dungeons and Diablo etc.
thanks! I could never really get into MC, not sure why. Not my game I guess. So I hope TL3 will be a better fit :)

Zaubrer

Oct 16, 2018
River City Girls was quite entertaining in local coop mode. Now I'm looking for something similar which is not Streets of Rage.

Agamon

Aug 1, 2019
RTX 3070 acquired. Right after finishing CP2077, of course, but I'm ready for The Medium...

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
River City Girls was quite entertaining in local coop mode. Now I'm looking for something similar which is not Streets of Rage.

You're looking for Double Dragon Neon.

Super fun co-op. Maybe the best beat-em-up soundtrack ever. Criminally underrated XBLA game.

Status
Not open for further replies.