• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grmlin

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
The best thing about Game Pass is the constant excitement for new stuff. There is always the next cryptic tweet waiting for you. I love it.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Great OT Gowans ! amazing work as ever!

Does anyone know if Teris effect has a global launch time? I just popped to New Zealand, where it's already 8 a.m. on the 10th, and the title is still labelled as pre-order :-(

painey

Oct 27, 2017
don't you get a free month of disney+ just for signing up anyway, or was that just a week?

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hm, maybe I'll watch S1 of The Mandalorian this month. I got the $1 for a month deal last week. Does the Disney Plus XB1X app run 4K/HDR fine?

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
About time they gave a firm date for river city girls. It's been coming for half a year.

When does tetris get unlocked? It says it releases on the 9th.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Wow a surprise day one drop on planet coaster, that's incredible! As if I couldn't be any more hyped for tomorrow!

Random question, but has MS ever talked about doing "direct" touch controls for cloud streaming? Like instead of emulating the gamepad with virtual buttons you actually touch the cards in Slay the Spire (etc.)?

I know touch and even streaming is all very early now, but I was wondering if that's something they're working on. That would really take mobile Game Pass to the next level, but I'm sure it's not easy at all.

I think it could be done, actually. If I'm not mistaken, that sumo digital racing game has some touch control scheme that is not strictly emulating the gamepad. It would be awesome for Slay but it's good enough as it is.

I dont like the title. Stupid meme.

Doesn't resonate with me either.

Outlaw Torn

Oct 25, 2017
EA Play games are now on the mobile app by searching for them. The supported EA cloud games can also now be played on Android.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Yep, I can see them in the Gamepass app. I'm in the UK but some folks in the US say they can see them too.

Tetris and planet coaster are also unlocked for me (midnight gmt)

JimD

Aug 17, 2018
Yeah, just downloaded and launched the 10 hour trial for NHL 21. EA Play is definitely active.

Nov 2, 2017
Birmingham, AL
Random question. Getting the XSX, but I wanna play Planet Coaster tonight/tomorrow while I wait. But I want the XSX version, and this question applies to the other XSX games.

With play anywhere, do I need to download different versions for the XSX editions? Like will I need to redownload Planet Coaster or Gears 5, for example, or will they auto launch the XSX versions when I transfer them over?

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Random question. Getting the XSX, but I wanna play Planet Coaster tonight/tomorrow while I wait. But I want the XSX version, and this question applies to the other XSX games.

With play anywhere, do I need to download different versions for the XSX editions? Like will I need to redownload Planet Coaster or Gears 5, for example, or will they auto launch the XSX versions when I transfer them over?

They'll download an update before launching on Series X I believe.

03sho

Nov 2, 2017
Curious to know if there's been any games that have been on Game Pass and then come back on after being removed for a period of time?

JimD

Aug 17, 2018
Curious to know if there's been any games that have been on Game Pass and then come back on after being removed for a period of time?

Yeah, City Skylines had that happen. I think The Division did too, before it was on GWG. I want to say there were others but can't think of them off the top of my head.

Arctic Chris

Dec 5, 2017
Ottawa Canada
Listing of all the games currently on GamePass and then EA Access certainly drives home how great a deal GamePass is. I have subscribed for 3-years and I was already onboard the GamePass Train, but the scope of that game list really is astounding. Really, is it even legal?!

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Anyone have a working Tetris link for North America?

Tetris® Effect: Connected | Xbox

The new Tetris® Effect: Connected update introduces Cross-Platform Multiplayer. Players on different platforms can easily join Friend Match rooms with the new Room ID feature. Tetris Effect: Connected adds an all-new robust multiplayer expansion to the huge variety of addictive and innovative...

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
Wow a surprise day one drop on planet coaster, that's incredible! As if I couldn't be any more hyped for tomorrow!

Random question, but has MS ever talked about doing "direct" touch controls for cloud streaming? Like instead of emulating the gamepad with virtual buttons you actually touch the cards in Slay the Spire (etc.)?

I know touch and even streaming is all very early now, but I was wondering if that's something they're working on. That would really take mobile Game Pass to the next level, but I'm sure it's not easy at all.

It's definitely possible. It's just going to take a developer to come along and really spend the time to really make use of it as a demo of sorts.

MS should pay someone to do it.

docs.microsoft.com

Getting started with touch - Microsoft Game Development Kit

Describes the basic steps for getting started with touch.

Hark

Oct 29, 2017
Tetris is available through Game Pass on Series X in Aus. Still not showing in my Game Pass app tho.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
Is Rainbow Six Seige not possible to play on streaming? It doesnt let me login to a Ubisoft account so it doesn't let me play a game

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
Hey guys! What games are on gamepass with 4 player local multiplayer? I'm spending a week vacation and we have an Xbox and right now all we can play is Halo. Nothing else has 4 player splitscreen or anything similar.

Please give me recommendations, we got GP Ultimate for a month.

Deleted member 70824

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 2, 2020
Hey guys! What games are on gamepass with 4 player local multiplayer? I'm spending a week vacation and we have an Xbox and right now all we can play is Halo. Nothing else has 4 player splitscreen or anything similar.

I know a couple of the smaller titles: the Overcooked games, Moving Out

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020

Overcooked 2
Fuzion Frenzy
Totally Reliable Delivery Service
Unruly Heroes
Streets of Rage 4
Moving Out
Man of Medan & Golf with Your Friends (hot controller)
EA Sports Titles
Hotshot Racing

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020

Gears of War 3 has a 4 player co-op campaign and it's every bit as glorious as it sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.