• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Don't sleep on Maldita Castilla EX people!

It's a homage to Ghosts & Goblins / Ghouls n Ghosts and it's bloody wonderful.
I have it downloaded and I will try it ASAP.

It does look rather nice.

The good thing about game pass isn't just the big titles but being encouraged to try Indies that override may well be overlooked.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I hadnt planned on playing mad max yet. So I really can just load it up to the main menu and leave it for 5 hours?

Booker.DeWitt

Oct 25, 2017
so what is the advantage of playing mad max for 5 hours? just a CHANCE to get a free xbox?? anything else? not worth it, if you really don't want to play the game

tarman76

Oct 27, 2017
Just dropped in Facebook:

Sea of thrives
Euro Fishing
Super Luckeys Tale
RotTR
Oxenfree
Sonic CD
Final Station
RE Revelations 2

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So am I remembering wrong or we were supposed to get a daily announcement on March games? It's been 3 days since ROTTR was announced, we know there's at least other 5 games coming (presumably 5 games that are also available phyiscally given the hint photo), will they just announce all of those together at this point?

EDIT: They literally revealed them as I was typing. Amazing. Really wanted to play Super Lucky's Tale, that alone makes it worth it. I think I own everything else bar Sea Of Thieves (obviously) and Euro Fishing, that I don't really care for. Those are good games, however, so if you still miss them it's a lovely month imho.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
XGP_MARCH-PR-Release_KEYART-hero.jpg

https://www.resetera.com/threads/xb...-lucky’s-tale-and-more-coming-in-march.25808/

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
In for SLT and Rise

might meme around with euro fishing

And now we know why Sega visited!!! It was all for Sonic CD!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Not crazy about this month';s because I've played all of the ones that I actually like on the list. Not bad offering though for SoT and RTTR at all, but I have no interest in SoT or replaying RTTR.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Not bad.

I would have liked some more indie games that I've never thought of looking at or never heard of tbh, the beauty of game pass is trying out and playing games that you wouldn't normally give the time to.

Still, really happy with sea of thieves and SLT.

zedox

Oct 28, 2017
Not bad.

I would have liked some more indie games that I've never thought of looking at or never heard of tbh, the beauty of game pass is trying out and playing games that you wouldn't normally give the time to.

Still, really happy with sea of thieves and SLT.
You better fish like you've never fished in yo LIFE!

Outtrigger888

Oct 27, 2017
The gamepass tab was showing up in my games and apps for like 2 days and now it doesn't pop up anymore. Kinda annoying having to go to the store to view everything.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
I got some Paladins DLC pack for completing January, just now. Kinda lame but I didn't really do anything for it haha

Oct 26, 2017
Amalthea

NLCPRESIDENT

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Just picked up an S today. Gon finally get to check out Cuphead!! Got 3 months game pass bundle, let's see what's up.

Btw, it seems that Xbox are selling pretty good. Was sold out in a couple places.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
The gamepass tab was showing up in my games and apps for like 2 days and now it doesn't pop up anymore. Kinda annoying having to go to the store to view everything.

For those people on the preview program you can add game pass to you home screen.

Scroll to the bottom of the home page to 'Add more' and select gamepass.

If you don't have the latest update you can always select 'my games and apps' and scroll down to memberships to get there quicker.

Outtrigger888

Oct 27, 2017
For those people on the preview program you can add game pass to you home screen.

Scroll to the bottom of the home page to 'Add more' and select gamepass.

If you don't have the latest update you can always select 'my games and apps' and scroll down to memberships to get there quicker.

There was literally a section in my games and apps that said gamepass and showed all the games I could install. I doesn't show up anymore even when I do a full reboot. It was just like the ready to install section but all the gamepass games.

Also another question - if I have halo 5 installed by disc can I install the gamepass version without having to re download it so I don't have to use the disc anymore? I don't know if it will use the data already installed and give me the license to play without the disc.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
There was literally a section in my games and apps that said gamepass and showed all the games I could install. I doesn't show up anymore even when I do a full reboot. It was just like the ready to install section but all the gamepass games.

Ah, I see what you mean now. This was mentioned earlier in the thread and is a separate update. I have no idea why it was dissappear once you had it.
Also another question - if I have halo 5 installed by disc can I install the gamepass version without having to re download it so I don't have to use the disc anymore? I don't know if it will use the data already installed and give me the license to play without the disc.

Yeah, this should work.

ron_bato

Oct 25, 2017
Is using Xbox Game Pass possible for non-supported territories? I'm really interested in buying an Xbox One X, and having game pass would boost the likelihood of this, but I'm not sure if non-supported regions can use Game Pass.

Anyone have any experience using Game Pass in a non-supported MS territory?

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017

If you have the game installed you can just boot it without the disc if you have Game Pass. No difference digital and physical installs on Xbox One. It'll just look for the digital license first and, if you don't have it digitally (or have Game Pass) it'll ask you for the disc. You're good to go!

M1chl

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Czech Republic
Is using Xbox Game Pass possible for non-supported territories? I'm really interested in buying an Xbox One X, and having game pass would boost the likelihood of this, but I'm not sure if non-supported regions can use Game Pass.

Anyone have any experience using Game Pass in a non-supported MS territory?
I guess you can just set that you are based in supported territories and you are good to go, only hassle would be the X360 game, which were "region sensitive" and actually checks out your IP address. It still function the same on X1 sadly...

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So there's good chances the games for March will be up today already, right? I'm itching to play some Super Lucky's Tale.

Status
Not open for further replies.