• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlainOldJosh

Nov 4, 2017
I know it's coming to Xbox Game Pass, but is there any confirmation that Blair Witch is coming to PC Game Pass on August 30?

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder what the chances are of Rad getting a surprise gamepass drop. Release date seems to align with the next set of game announcements

Rygar1126

Oct 27, 2017
Played through Manual Samuel today. All the people that said it was the exact right length were absolutely right. Goofy and fun in parts, but by the end I was ready for it to wrap up.

Now onto Alien Hominid.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Huh. I can't run Yoku's Island Express (on PC) anymore. Worked the other day.

It gives the vaguest error message I've ever seen--literally just "check the store". :/

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yea, DMC5 to Gamepass is the worst kept secret. Totally makes up for the lackluster games earlier this month.

Being a cheapass totally pays off. I was thinking $35 was too high last time it was on sale.

Absolutely! Blair Witch and DMC 5 make the entire month a success IMO.

And we'll see what else they announce too. None of the first half August games appealed to me at all.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Whenever a game comes to Xbox Game Pass, does that refer to both Xbox and PC or just PC?
Depends. They have the worst possible naming scheme so you'll generally have to look it up if it's not specified.

'Cause there's
Xbox Game Pass
Xbox Game Pass for PC

and Ultimate which is both. I think.

Scottish Sin

Chicken Chaser
Nov 12, 2017
Scotland
Add me to the list of people loving Slay The Spire. Really fun and addicting loop. Been doing 1-2 runs a day and making some great progress each time. Wouldn't have tried it either if it weren't for game pass. That's fhe beauty of the program though, uncovering wee gems like this.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
Yea, DMC5 to Gamepass is the worst kept secret. Totally makes up for the lackluster games earlier this month.

Being a cheapass totally pays off. I was thinking $35 was too high last time it was on sale.
Hands down would be stoked for this. The music in it sounds insane and I've only heard good things

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Started Battle Chasers Nightwar recently, ended up becoming hooked! I never would have given this game another look otherwise, now I'm in love with it. The aesthetic is beautiful, combat reminds me of the older FF games.

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
My subscription to Game Pass ended yesterday. I just tried to boot up Slay the Spire and got some weird error message (file system error xxxxxx). I would think they would have an error message specifying that my subscription had lapsed, but okay, fine. It's still in beta.

But then I tried to load The Messenger and it worked! I was able to play the game with a lapsed subscription. Weird. Anyone else experience this?

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Blair Witch arriving to this is MASSIVE. Will play Day One now. Will find time despite Astral Chain, Medan and Control!

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
Bard's Tale 4 and Kingdom Come: Deliverance coming too...GP still the GOAT service.

DMC5 is awesome, was in my backlog but I'll def. check it out now.

Zeeman

Oct 25, 2017
Some very nice games dropping soon:

August 19
Age of Empires: Definitive Edition (Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)
Devil May Cry 5 (Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)
Stellaris (Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, and coming soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC)

August 22
Ape Out (Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)
Kingdom Come: Deliverance (Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)

August 27
Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut (Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)

August 30
Blair Witch (Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)

September 5
Dead Cells (Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)

tatotiburon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Killa
tenor.gif

Bitterman

Nov 25, 2017

August 19
Age of Empires: Definitive Edition (Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)
Stellaris (Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, and coming soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC)

August 22
Kingdom Come: Deliverance (Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)

August 27
Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut (Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)

August 30
Blair Witch (Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)

September 5
Dead Cells
(Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)
Dead Cells is quite obscurely mentioned in the article I wonder why...

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The new PUBG season looks cool, also there's now console crossplay. Seems like the time to try the game again, last I did was sometime last year.

XVerdena

Oct 28, 2017

August 19

August 22

August 27

August 30

September 5
Dead Cells
(Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)
And then there's Gears 5 September 6, absolutely crazy, I don't have time for all these games

Deleted member 12317

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

August 19
Games are up, I can add them to my download queue now from the website.

Terror-Billy

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I swear I've bought 1 game during the last 6 months and it was Doom 3 the other day. Gamepass convinced me to never buy games that cost more than 30 bucks on Day 1 ever again. I hope they add Age of Wonders one day. I want to play it, but I don't want to buy it only for it to appear on GP a couple months later.

grmlin

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Kingdom Come, FINALLY. Wooohoo. Always wanted to buy this but didn't because I thought this would be a perfect fit for Game Pass. Awesome!

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I swear I've bought 1 game during the last 6 months and it was Doom 3 the other day. Gamepass convinced me to never buy games that cost more than 30 bucks on Day 1 ever again. I hope they add Age of Wonders one day. I want to play it, but I don't want to buy it only for it to appear on GP a couple months later.

Yeah, I barely even buy games anymore, knowing most of what I want is coming to the Pass sooner or later. Insane value.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
is it the regular edition of KC or the royal edition? i assume the former. I wanna play it on PC for the mods but I wonder if mods work on the GP version

Deleted member 57990

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 18, 2019
Watched the Xbox presentation on Mixer on my Xbox, then when it finished navigated over to the Game Pass tab, selected Devil May Cry 5, clicked on install. Boom. I'll be playing it later this evening.

Game Pass is amazing.

sugarmonkey

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Watched the Xbox presentation on Mixer on my Xbox, then when it finished navigated over to the Game Pass tab, selected Devil May Cry 5, clicked on install. Boom. I'll be playing it later this evening.

Game Pass is amazing.

What a time to be alive. If you told seven-year-old me using a tape drive on a Commodore Vic-20 that this is what would happen almost 40 years later I wouldn't believe you.

Status
Not open for further replies.