• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FFWarrior005

Alt account
Banned
Jul 13, 2019
MGS5 The Phantom Pain was on Game Pass before. Can we not treat it like it's new to the service. Other than that not much for me since I don't play on PC. Whenever Night Call comes out on Game Pass for Xbox One I'll play it.

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
It's a shame they never patched MGSV to have X enhancements. That version runs at 900p, IIRC.

I'll never turn down an opportunity to play RE4 again. It's the 2nd best game of all time.

storaføtter

Oct 26, 2017
Did a quick playthrough of Metal Slug XX since I saw it was leaving game pass soon. Honestly the game isn't that good, especially after having just played Blazing Chrome which is a much better game.

Played it on my VITA (psp version) years ago and yeah it is not a good Metal Slug game. Could say the same for the gba game. The best games are the originals (3 being peak). Look forward to trying Blazing Chrome soon.

Been addicted to Prey through Gamepass PC. I think it will be the first Gamepass game I buy, will also buy the Dishonored series. I shouldn't have waited to play Arkane Studio games.

Last edited:

Terror-Billy

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As underwhelming as it is for me, considering I own the heavy hitter from that list, I won't complain. I still have like a hundred games to finish on my backlog lol

DarthSontin

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
For the King is also a lame addition since it just released on GP in May. I still have it installed and had no idea it was taken off.

Never mind- I can't read my own post and it was just added for PC.

eosos

Banned
Dec 21, 2017
Is the 3 month for $30 on Amazon the best Gamepass/Gold combo out there right now? About to jump in :)

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know how the Banner Sagas work on Windows? Do they have achievements or anything?
I played the first one on Steam but I'm assuming I wont be able to carry over that save

krg

Oct 27, 2017
It really bothers me that recently added games still launch with no achievements.. like WTF!
I get it.. it's in Beta but it should be mandatory at some point to include the Xbox ecosystem.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
It really bothers me that recently added games still launch with no achievements.. like WTF!
I get it.. it's in Beta but it should be mandatory at some point to include the Xbox ecosystem.
Yeah I played Void Bastards for good two hours not realizing I didn't unlock any achievements lol

Now I have to start over on Xbone

krg

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if anyone knows this but anyway... let's say I started playing The Banner Saga last week and today the developer decided to enable achievements
do I still get them or do I have to start over?

I'm asking because some games like Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden seem to have got achievements recently.

Deleted member 14649

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People going on about achievements - are they not cross platform then? eg all the achievements I earned in Quantum Break on the PC, show as achievements on my Xbox gamertag and I can't unlock them again if I play the Xbox version. Is that only the case if both games have achievements from the start?

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
People going on about achievements - are they not cross platform then? eg all the achievements I earned in Quantum Break on the PC, show as achievements on my Xbox gamertag and I can't unlock them again if I play the Xbox version. Is that only the case if both games have achievements from the start?

It depends on the game. A good chunk of the games share achievements, but there are some exceptions that have separate achievement lists (Metro Exodus, for example) or some PC games that don't have achievements (Undertale).

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Is Night Call on the Xbox (beta) app for anyone yet? I'm trying to download it off the store but it just keeps saying pending and giving me an error message.

Scottish Sin

Chicken Chaser
Nov 12, 2017
Scotland
Wow, don't know why I never checked before but Timespinner is also available to download on Xbox for game pass owners. I thought it was just a PC game pass release. Just a heads up for folks who didn't know.

Game is really fun so far too

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
Oh now the new narrative is "games coming back don't count". I Game Pass is about changing up the library every now and then. Titles coming back is a good thing for some customers. Older titles in the mix make sure something is in there for everybody. I haven't played MGSV yet and am happy to see it on the service. Not everybody had an Xbox this whole gen. Games coming back to the service will not be the norm, I think, so there's nothing to worry about.

There are still more than 200 other games for everybody, much more than the marketing actually promises.

On a different note, I'd appreciate first impressions for Night Call!

Retsudo

Oct 28, 2017
So i have an issue. I bought an xbox one s, from amazon uk, and it came with a 3 month gamepass ultimate code, but for some reason when i try to use the code it tells me its the wrong region?

I bought codes from the uk before to have ultimate on pc and they all worked fine, so im not quite sure whats going on.

Zip Stick

Oct 30, 2017
So i have an issue. I bought an xbox one s, from amazon uk, and it came with a 3 month gamepass ultimate code, but for some reason when i try to use the code it tells me its the wrong region?

I bought codes from the uk before to have ultimate on pc and they all worked fine, so im not quite sure whats going on.

Id contact amazon about the region code problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.