• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

THANKS

Prophet of Regret
Oct 22, 2018
I wouldn't expect any announcements until Jan 2nd at the earliest.

Jan 1st is not a work day.

Frontieruk

Oct 25, 2017
Posting a tweet is work for people who don't live on social media.

The sort of social media apps businesses use can actually automate sending tweets so if they knew what the games were they could of set it up to announce today automatically. So yes its a job buy one that could of been done automatically on everyone's day off

Deleted member 14649

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The sort of social media apps businesses use can actually automate sending tweets so if they knew what the games were they could of set it up to announce today automatically. So yes its a job buy one that could of been done automatically on everyone's day off

They probably thought people wouldn't mind waiting a day for games to be announced. Games that won't be added to the service for what, weeks anyway?

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
When do new games usually just start showing up? I remember people found the games before the announcement before right?

grmlin

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Can't we just enjoy the holidays like others do and wait some days?

Can't wait to see what's next though, Game Pass backlog is a serious thing now.

Chris.

Oct 27, 2017
I guess they're waiting for the countdown sale to end...
Yup this is prob it.

Just got the 50% off 6 months deal, had it for a while but held off till after christmas. That's me stocked up til august next year.

Would like some bethesda games (dishonoured?) in January but not getting my hopes up.

khamakazee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
OK, so I see Mutant Year Zero is there but I can't play it on my PC. Hopefully in the new year the PC gets better support.

khamakazee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
When Game Pass gets officially launched on PC, I suspect it'll have better support. lol

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

maxx720

Nov 7, 2017
Loving game pass. Currently playing through the Gears series. I tried Fable but I couldn't get into it.

Outlaw Torn

Oct 25, 2017
Ark: Survival Evolved is also Xbox Play Anywhere, so the PC version can also be downloaded from the Windows Store.

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Life is strange 2 episode 1 is on gamepass too along with ark.

That's amazing, hopefully future episodes will come as they release. Nearly done with Season 1 and enjoying it a ton, way more than I thought I would. Glad to see the prequel has been added to Game Pass too recently.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
I cannot get into Life is Strange, I feel like none of the choices matter unlike Detroit: Become Human

XVerdena

Oct 28, 2017
January Games:

Ark
Just Cause 3
Absolver
Aftercharge
Life is Strange 2 ep 1 (ep 2-5 also coming soon to gamepass)
Farming Simulator '17

More games should be announced throughout the month.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Nowhere near as great as December but looking forward to playing Farming SIM.

Ark should be fun to have a try and I'll look up the other games as I don't know about them.

Edit: Farming Sim got a X enhanced patch? Nice.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Damn I was super close to buying Just Cause 3.

Also I love that the Life is Strange franchise is on Game Pass.

Chick3n

Nov 6, 2018
Really happy about Life is Strange 2. I loved Life is Strange 1, but number 2 was just too expensive for me. I would've waited for a sale, but now I don't have to 😀.

Status
Not open for further replies.