• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK
Last edited:

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I could swear that this game was confirmed for game pass a long time ago

Feb 10, 2018
th

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Oh, cool. Is the game good and fun enough to scratch the nostalgia theme hospital itch for a while with the so?

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Probably easier to post threads about games that aren't coming to Game Pass tbh, to keep the front page from being so cluttered :)

Seriously though, that's nice. I've wanted to check this out but been waiting for the console port for the controller support.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
I'm loving this Gamepass thing of giving you amazing games and just when you come up for a breather they pepper you with more great games. Its relentless and i love it.

nillapuddin

Oct 25, 2017
At this point I almost feel guilty for having game pass ultimate for a dollar a month til 2022, it's too damn good.

DocH1X1

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
To be fair it looks like its launching day and date on game pass so no sales to be lost unless you are factoring in someone with multiple consoles but then that gets a little complicated.

golem

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome wanted to try this one

Wonder how many GP announcements they are holding back