• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ghoulie

Oct 28, 2017
I really wish BDO ran better. I tried playing it on a One X and refunded it because I couldn't stand the poor fps and lag.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Wargroove already? Been wanting For the King on PC bad.

The "big games" I already own on PC tho (Wolf, Tacoma, Surge, Lego)

bcatwilly

Oct 27, 2017
My goodness, Xbox Game Pass is legit the best thing this whole gen for me as an owner of all the console platforms and one of the biggest reasons for me to be pumped going into next generation too!

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Here's the For The King trailer. Game is fantastic based on what I've played before.

85% positive reviews on Steam (where it launched last year).

Rndom Grenadez

Prophet of Truth
Dec 7, 2017
I'm honestly drowning in games. I'll never keep up with it. Between my Switch and Xbox with game pass my backlog just keeps growing.

I wanted to play Wargroove and Wolfenstein but I always told myself I shouldn't spend money on them because I have so much to play, and now they just get plopped right on top.

Ugh

Oct 25, 2017
Glad I didn't buy Wargroove.

Never buying any small games anymore. Between gamepass and humble, they'll always be "free" at some point.

Dinobot

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Holy shit. There's some bangers in there. Might just get Wargroove here instead of Switch. The Surge was decent too from what I played on the PS+ version.

Makes up for the lousy GWG this month.

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
Niiiiiice. I've been so close to buying Surviving Mars on three different occasions. Looks like my patience has paid off.

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
And remember Game Pass users, today the Sea of Thieves Anniversary update is arriving. For free.

Tall Tales trailer:

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
May 2nd

Wolf 2 and Wargroove

May 9th

Surviving Mars, Tacoma, Black Desert

May 10th (why the 1 day difference tho)

For the King

May 16th

Tacoma and Lego Batman

looking at those dates, there will most likely be more games announced for May. The last 2 from the ones announced come out May 16th, so that leaves a thursday in May (the 23rd) with no release. Hell, it leaves two thursdays actually, also the 30th.

Last edited:

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Great month! I was waiting for Wargroove to hit PS4, but if I can play it for the price of my Game Pass sub then I'll play it on Xbox. Also interested in Black Desert Online and Surviving Mars.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Nice to see VVolf 2 showing up.

One thing I wanted to bring to attention is the game, Tacoma, aside from the recent game, Falcon Age, features a woman of south asian ethnicity as MC:

9924d31183756924.jpg

AFAIK, this is the only 2nd case of this happening ever insofar as retail release is concerned.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely gonna jump on Wargroove and Surviving Mars, as those were a couple of games I was looking at picking up.

ClivePwned

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I was waiting for Wolfensetin II to either drop in price or be added GP. I even saw it discounted yesterday at several UK retailers and was thinkig of popping into town to grab a copy for 12-13 pounds. I was umming and ahhing because I knew as a Bethesda game it would likely hit GP sooner than other games right now.

I needed somnething new to play that was short that I could play before Rage 2 (and Days Gone has 'wait for a price drop' written all over it for me).

So yeah, I'll wait two days and play it as part of my sub. Huzzah! Might check out Tacoma at some point as well.