• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
TW_WIRE_May-Titles-Coming-Soon_4.30_HERO-hero.jpg

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/04/30/xbox-game-pass-may-2019/

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, that's an awesome month, half of those games are things I legit wanted to play, and the rest is interesting enough for a try too.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, Wolfenstein and Wargroove in the same month. That's insane value.

Psyched to play Wargroove, wanted to check it out anyway.

davidnolan13

Oct 27, 2017
north east uk
ah ffs ive got to much to play already on game pass. can they not do a poor month or just miss a month so i can catch up with my gamepass back log. seriously though its a great service and a good problem to have.

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Switch owners of Wargroove should also be happy, since this will inject new people into the cross-platform MP.

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Wargroove? Wow!! I was about to buy this on Switch. Guess I'll just play on Xbox. Damn, Game Pass is great!

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
Nice month! I'm guessing June's are going to pretty big to coincide with E3

Oct 30, 2017
First month I've been interested in all of those.

Don't they have a Gamepass + gold bundle now? If I cancel my gold and Gamepass and get the bundle will I lose access to the games I already have from those two subs?

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
First month I've been interested in all of those.

Don't they have a Gamepass + gold bundle now? If I cancel my gold and Gamepass and get the bundle will I lose access to the games I already have from those two subs?
Not sure if it's launched yet, but yes they will have a gamepass + gold bundle (but you don't save any money subbing to it). You'll regain access to the games you added once you resub. They're not lost forever if you lapse for a little.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Game Pass continues to be a stellar fucking deal. Awesome adds.

JMY86

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Damn another fantastic month! I have been meaning to check out Wargroove and never finished Wolfenstein so this is wonderful. Game Pass is the absolute fucking best! Thanks Phil...

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
Amazing additions.

Been wanting to play Tacoma and LEGO Batman 3 for a while (and almost bought them a bunch of times). Will probably spend a few hours with Survivng Mars as well. And even though I played Wolf II and The Surge already, they are great additions too

I know I say this every month, but man, Game Pass is just the best

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Wolf 2 has been something I've wanted to play for a long time but couldn't justify a purchase. Really loved The New Order.

kyoP

Oct 26, 2017
I literally didn't have a backlog before I got Game Pass.
Now it's just growing exponentially.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Oh what, and Black Desert?

Lol okay. That's another game that interested me.