• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

dodo667418

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 28, 2017
Surely they are still evaluating if it is feasible to give everybody a Series X, that's why we haven't heard from them yet, right? /s

I'm really curious what we'll get but I won't be surprised if it A) takes a while get sorted and B) isn't anything special like one month of Game Pass on top of the $5 reward points.

ElNino

Nov 6, 2017
I don't care about any award from this show, I just want Phil to green light bringing back 1 vs 100 like he hinted at during the show... maybe it was just a joke, but I don't care... I want it to come back.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
Has Microsoft provided any updates or awarded the reward points yet? I haven't seem them, but really wasn't sure of my total.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
I still haven't seen anything on my end re: the rewards from quiz night, between direct Xbox messages, Rewards points balance, and registered email.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Was at least hoping for something guaranteed, like a month of game pass or something. Thats kinda lame, but oh well. Ive never even won the taco bell giveaway every year actively hard core trying.

Adam Tyner

Oct 25, 2017
I don't see a place in Microsoft Rewards to enter the 5x5 code, and it doesn't work at redeem.microsoft.com. Anyone had any luck with it?

cbajd5

Oct 25, 2017
It's really disappointing that their goodwill gesture for all the problems was cutting 1110 prizes from what they were originally planning to give away.

RadioJoNES

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Only extra consolidation is giving away one Series X? I mean kinda weak but also free so can't complain if I win

benzy

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone reading wanted to buy the razer kishi and wants the $10 off, here's my code below.

---------------------------------

everyone who was confirmed for Xbox FanFest Trivia at the registration cutoff time (10/23/20 @ 3pm PT) is receiving a $10 discount that applies towards the purchase of a Razer Kishi for Xbox at Razer.com.
  • To redeem, first add the product to your cart.
  • Before proceeding to checkout, click on the link which reads "Have a promo code?".
  • Enter your unique promo code: LW5M-PPMP-YHHA-6HBA-R84X
  • Click "apply".

DJKippling

Nov 1, 2017
lol i just went on the razer website in the uk and a massive popup comes up saying "Here's your £10 off" and you put your email in and get a voucher for £10. so they are basically giving us nothing other than 5000 rewards points..

Jun 23, 2019
LOL They only gave us 5,000 rewards points. That coupon is worth bunk. Anyone who frequents the Xbox OT who wants it, PM me and I'll give you mine.

EDIT: Taken!

Last edited:

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
This was not adequate for how much time it made me waste on a Friday evening... and they actually ended up doing less prizes this way.

Weak.

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
It's really disappointing that their goodwill gesture for all the problems was cutting 1110 prizes from what they were originally planning to give away.

Yeah this is pretty pathetic. If you don't count the loss of time, this was free so I can't be too mad, but Phil didn't exactly "make it right" lol.

Shadow Dancer

Prophet of Regret
Jul 22, 2019
Just got the email for the5,000 points. That's nice.

I won't use my Kishi discount code. Feel free to ask me if you want it.

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Razer Kishi code doesn't appear to work on the Canadian version of the Razer store. Guessing it's US only.

The email from MSFT says to contact Razer customer support if you have issues redeeming the code but it's becoming more trouble than it's worth at this point. It's $150 CAD versus $100 USD on each country's respective store, which is a bit of a joke to me, as a Canadian.