• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shadow Dancer

Prophet of Regret
Jul 22, 2019
Get ready to put your Xbox Game Pass
knowledge to the test in our ultimate
trivia livestream.

Friday October 23, 2020
@ 6PM PT | 9PM ET

Be sure to refresh your page at 6:00pm PT to access the livestream

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I fully expect to get destroyed in this lol

so if I'm reading correctly we have to use a mobile device during this also? And we will scan a QR code at 6 PM to enter on it?

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
k I tried to access the virtual venue from the email but it's saying i didn't sign up for the trivia even though i got the confirmation in my email! >:O

Oct 27, 2017
Nice music I have to say.

From the instructions, it appears you do you need a mobile device. imagine a tablet would do as well.

Jamie

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Is this the thread where everyone comes to get destroyed? Then I'm in the right place -checks in-

Good luck to all! Have fun!

Outlaw Torn

Oct 25, 2017
Prizes for today.

• All participating fans will receive a $10 Discount Code for the Razer Kishi Universal Gaming Controller for Android
  • Top 5,000 fans after Round 3 will additionally receive 5,000 Microsoft Rewards points
  • Top 1,000 fans after Round 5 will additionally receive a PowerA MOGA Gaming Clip
  • Top 100 fans after Round 7 will additionally receive a 6-Month Game Pass Ultimate Subscription
  • Top 10 fans after Round 9 will additionally receive a SteelSeries Arctis 7X Wireless Gaming Headset AND a Razer Kishi Universal Gaming Controller for Android
  • Grand Prize winner will additionally receive an Xbox Series X

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
I opened the link on my phone early, to make sure it was up, and the service decided THAT was my session, so now I can't access it on my computer, and the "Authenticating... " screen is stuck. Very cool how fucking broken every stage of this event is.

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
I opened the link on my phone early, to make sure it was up, and the service decided THAT was my session, so now I can't access it on my computer, and the "Authenticating... " screen is stuck. Very cool how fucking broken every stage of this event is.
Same thing happening to me, I can't get in just saids Authenticating.

Johnson

Jan 8, 2018
I've just got a white box where the stream should be, on Firefox. Tried on Edge but it sticks at "Authenticating".

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I mean from the email

• To access the virtual venue: Use your Xbox FanFest registration login* credentials and login here to access the virtual venue.
    *Your credentials will be valid one-time on one unique device.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
For those having issues

Your gamertag is your password for entry, spaces included. Please join the game as soon as you arrive and get yourself all setup. You must join before the end of round 3 to participate. Send a private chat message to "Help" in the chat box if you are experiencing any technical issues.