• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MrDeveus

Apr 26, 2019
What are people doing after the "A Error has Occurred" page comes on? i keep refreshing but nothing.

OP
OP
AppleBlade

AppleBlade

Nov 15, 2017
Connecticut
I think I know why there is so much traffic. Wario 64 tweeted about it. That dude is the kiss of the death for websites. Worst, he made a joke about them giving out Xbox Series X and that he just got one.

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
I made it all the way to opt in but could not get anything to go. I had to quit out and start fresh, but it takes you back to the opt in screen instead of making your refill everything out. I was then able to get confirmed. Just be patient and let pages load instead of refreshing. Good luck all.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Been trying for 90 minutes. Can't get the "please wait" to go away on the profile page.

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
I just got through with no issue and my gamer tag shows. This thread was shocking to see because it moved just fine.

Hark

Oct 29, 2017
So there was Trivia tonight but it's all filled up? Or it's in 10 days??