• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
I couldn't believe it during the trailer. Let's do this. I'll make the OT for this. Let's make a community for this and play some motherfucking PSO!!

Arkai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm upset. This is going to be veyr selfish, but this nigh guarantees pso2 tweaker and fan translations will be shutdown
meaning I will not be able to continue playing my character on JP. Everyone's happy, but I'm just screwed over.
I really doubt this'll be the end of it, it has its own dedicated fanbase that'll stick with it. This announcement will attract a new audience and any migration wont be large i'd say.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Not a fan, but it basically became the most talked about not localized game I saw here. Didn't think they'd bring it over.

It's F2P so I'll probably check it out.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
I admit, it's hard for me to get hype about a game I've already put over 2000 hours into, but I suppose it's about damn time it gets the recognition it deserves.
I only hope they aren't borrowing from that trash SEA translation.

Cien

Oct 25, 2017
Cross-region play seems dumb when you'll be 7 years behind most other people.

I still play this on-and-off, and over the last few years it's become so bogged down with in-app purchases, currencies and rewards. It's a shame the west will now see it at it's worst.

Except they said all current content?

ianpm31

Oct 27, 2017
User warned: ableist slur
Sega is retarded. How the heck would sega miss out on MOST of their base from ps4 and switch

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
They'll have to remove 99% of the outfits offered, as most of them sexualize and objectify the fuck out of your character. This game is made for pedos and probably by. It's also nothing like PSO, despite what the name would have you believe. You've been asking for this, you are hype now, but many of you won't enjoy yourself when it's out.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
So it's Xbox - PC crossplay?

The JP server system is agnostic (cross-play between PC/PS4/PSV/Switch Cloud).
Servers are likely to be geo-blocked (likely due to licensing of third party collab content), it will still probably be cross-play for all available systems. If MS is publishing, it will probably stay XB/PC.