• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
Great we have a date, and about what I expected. Not really fussed about the way it was presented and the Keanu reveal is neat, but no replacement for a gameplay packed trailer.

Deleted member 35598

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 7, 2017
Spain
The trailer was badass. But I want gameplay now. I wasn't that impressed with the gameplay last year and I wanted yo see all the progress they made in one year.

KaiLeng

Sep 8, 2018
Btw, is that Aaron Paul doing the voice of V? Listened again, and it sounds just like him, character looks really close too.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
We really need that reversible cover, so they can show female V. Tons of people coming into Cyberpunk threads asking if they can only play as the dude on the cover, lol.

Does it happen with every game that features character creation? Cover art becomes industry standard like everyone predicts, but then a lots of people for some reason lose their minds and assume that cover art to mean that character creation was removed?

KaiLeng

Sep 8, 2018
Does it happen with every game that features character creation? Cover art becomes industry standard like everyone predicts, but then a lots of people for some reason lose their minds and assume that cover art to mean that character creation was removed?
Actually yeah, it happens pretty often. What people see in advertising is what they assume is gonna be in the game, and only that. Mass Effect, Dragon Age, VtM:Bloodlines 2 - list goes on.

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
It's probably already been posted, but gameplay is being shown behind closed doors at E3. CDPR have clarified that gameplay will be made public in August, either at Gamescom or PAX.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
between that end song sounding like bootleg Rage against the Machine and seeing the Keanu appearance the end of the trailer gave me a giant wave of nostalgia for the matrix

GOTY 2020, easy. I know there's tough competition that year but CD Projekt is just so good, and what a dope choice to play Jonny Silverhand too. the song at the start of the trailer when the car pulled up sounded great too, the soundtrack to these trailers for the game have been fire so far.

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
Hollywood worship ain't my thing but this was so fucking cool.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
well I was with you, until your final line lol

because I work in construction too, for a large residential Home Builder

and I've seen homes get randomly delayed all the time. particularly due to weather which is total unexpected factor... we're in a coastal city where it rains a shitload, and also gets hurricanes very frequently (relative to the rest of the US)

there is no way we ever tell any Buyers an exact close date more than 2 or 3 months out
Different industries/scope. Residential vs oil and gas/heavy civil. I work directly for a corporate client who needs to have dates by x or y date, so schedulers tend to build their work with that date as the worst possible goal. Aka give themselves some float.

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Amazon continue to have the best steelbooks (way better then the CE one)

611wVNYbOAL._SL1500_.jpg

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France

It's funny cause it's true, and it works on me since I'm a huge Keanu fan, but yeah, least we forget about what lies underneath.

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Was going fo hold out till nextgen but nah fuck that, getting this for Xbox X.

Fredo

Oct 30, 2017
It's a bit weird that the trailer is CG when the game shouldn't include CG scenes with the character and it's less than a year from release. This is misleading.

PixelatedDonut

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Philly ❤️
They hardly did. This is multiplatform by the way. It looks awesome, but I'll wait for the PS5 version.
Lol why even care if someone else likes it, I'm sure they know it's a mutiplat. Speaking of PS5 I wonder what the next gen version will be like, I mean I'm getting the PC version so I know that'll still be the best version but it'll be interesting to see what they can add to the console version.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They're not showing gameplay until Gamescom?
Yeah. There's a link with some data to decrypt whose text has been posted here several times. In it cdpr says that they know they're going to get a lot of crap for it but that they aren't releasing the footage to the public until gamescom because

1. Then they don't have anything exciting to show during gamescom
2. It makes the effect of those that went to e3 less special.

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
PS4/XBox One version will probably be like playing the game on PC on Low-ish settings, PS5/Scarlett version will be like playing on PC on...High-ish settings?

Oct 25, 2017
Besides the Keanu reveal, I loved the way they introduced your friend Jackie in the demo last year only to be killed in this trailer. His death hitted harder than It would have if this was a new character that we didnt know about