• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogote

Oct 25, 2017
That was almost perfect. It's exactly what I want from E3 shows in terms of pacing and format. No gimmicks. The gimmick is to have no gimmicks or weird pretentious sections. This was the first E3 show this year I actually enjoyed watching even though I'm not an Xbox guy and play xbox games on PC if I play them. This is exactly what I want from sony as well with their respective content.

Regarding actual game content I'm in for Stalker 2. Forza to me was Xbox's Ratchet and Clank moment. Some of those shots looked photorealistic. I'm not even into car games but that to me looked like a really good car game. Halo Infinite looked visually improved as well so.

I think I'm just so used to these things feeling like a slog to get through that this one stood out. Also they made it pretty clear what sort of exclusivity deal was in place for each game from the get go. Can we please get more this from publishers and platforms holders in general when it comes to doing these things?

Oct 27, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.