• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Noooo don't be the end!

Well even if it over now, least I am excited for gamepass on PC, and PSO2 finally coming over was such a surprise.

Skux

Oct 26, 2017
No wonder Sony didn't show up. This is clearly a transition year where it's too late to announce anything new for current gen and to early for anything next gen apart from flagship titles you know are coming anyway.

Oct 27, 2017
Mannnn.. Im still all in on xbox, but I really wanted to see some actual gameplay/the console itself/xcloud info. I watched a bunch of cutscenes.

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
This was a weak conference best part were all the Indie games. Too much CG, lack of new 1st party IPs, no Gears 5 gameplay is just weird. Last years was much better.

base_two

Oct 27, 2017
I think its telling how the focus on the specs on the new consoles has amounted to freaking load times and resolution bumps.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like people's expectations were out of sync. That was a pretty good conference imo

Not as much gameplay for some of the big hitters but some great trailers

Superman2x7

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Forza Lego looks amazing!!!!! Wanted some more footage of Halo though and why didnt they show Gears!!!!!! Its their big game of the year and we didnt even see it truly.

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
No Sunset overdrive 2, no Banjo, no Halo gameplay, more acquisition talk

This was a BS conference