• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

plié

Alt account
Banned
Jan 10, 2019
Never been so hyped for a E3 press conference.

It's like the second coming of Jesus.

Bring on that sea of thieves goodness.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
I'm honestly more excited for this than I am Nintendo's, and that's saying something. Just so many possibilities from both Microsoft and elsewhere.

Anyway, gonna repost my Bingo Card here:

Q5KJXjQ.png
Well Halo Infinite was announced as cross gen last year no?

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Hm, true. I was thinking maybe some indie shadowdrops might be possible. Also GamePass/BC can have some shadowdrops, if they announce new games/services related to them there.
I was thinking shadowdrop in terms of new game announcements, not BC or Game Pass, but there could definitely be shadowdrops for both

Defect

Oct 25, 2017
Things that I hope shadowdrop

Cuphead dlc
Forza Horizon 4 dlc
Halo Reach Insider flight
Gears 5 beta

Apr 8, 2018
I almost forgot they are showing the conference on Fuse TV this year lol. Guess I'll watch it there to avoid any interruptions.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Hi. I'm an industry insider. I'm here to leak some new information. This briefing will feature Xbox.

Thank you, that is all.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
I'm hoping we get Age of Empires 4 footage and (hopefully) a date. It's all I wanted last year and when E3 and Gamescom came and went without any new information, I was disappointed to say the least.

I'm a little worried though, the official AoE social networking pages have been hyping up the AoE 1, 2, and 3 definitive editions quite a bit without any mention of 4.

Cogg

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Yep, yep, yep!!!!

I'm here ready with some wine and good cheese watching this shit unfold.

Microsoft in full blown beastmode <3

Yeah for sure, with the recent acquisitions(with rumored more to come), promise of Scarlet info, Xcloud, and the amazing gamepass PC beta , They really seem to be firing on all cylinders. this seems like their moment to win hearts and minds again, and i don't think they'll screw it up

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
Every year I watch Microsoft's show to see one thing and one thing only. Will this be the year?

Guh-huh!

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
So I know CoD has a deal with Sony and they get DLC first, but are they going to be at Microsoft's conference since there is no Sony or Activision one?

DeaDPooL_jlp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I have not felt personally invested in a Halo title since 3. That was the last one I actually stood out in the freezing cold waiting for midnight at Best Buy. I really felt out of love with the franchise when 4 came out cause I hated the direction it went, felt like it lost a lot of it's charm. Then 5 came out and I skipped it entirely. I have been dipping back in the MCC especially since owning my X1X and that has been a great nostalgic trip.

With all that said, I am so fucking hyped for Infinite. That trailer they showed last year gave me so much hope that they went back to the drawing board and are pulling from what fans of the franchise really want moving forward. They could announce that the new Xbox will launch with just Halo Infinite for the first year and I will be right there day one, I...am...hyped.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Have to assume that means stuff like Ori for Switch will be announced at the E3 Direct, so Xbox is suggesting that Xbox fans tune in for that reason