• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Nice find, can't wait to watch!

Was there in the audience, curious to see what was going on behind the curtains.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That would be nerve wracking stuff to me but they took it in their stride, can see it means a lot to them.

I still can't believe they did that Gears stage thing though, baffling.

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
That was pretty great. You don't really realize how much goes into these presentations and the amount of people and planning it takes to pull the press conferences off. Thanks OP for posting this!!!

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
Really lovely video, thanks for sharing. :)

These events are an insane amount of work by many, many people. It's always nice when behind the scenes stuff is revealed.
Would love to record a documentary one day (as Gamescom 2019 would be my 6th event now (8th if you count E3 and EA Play as separate), so things have been experienced and there are many, many stories to be told) to show just how many people get involved to put these only-a-few-days events.

Too bad NDAs and stuff. :D

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
That was pretty great. You don't really realize how much goes into these presentations and the amount of people and planning it takes to pull the press conferences off. Thanks OP for posting this!!!

Yeah this is why I'm not a fan of leaks. Just ruins things for everyone.

Will watch the video when I get home.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Fuck you Microsoft for making me care so much!

Sarah Bond tearing up at the end....right in the feels.

P.S WTF, The Xbox briefing production team who were steaming the show to watch....use a Fatboy? Arent XB1S and XB1X like literally everywhere in that office?

P.P.S I now want the Xbox Production team jacket.

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty fun watch. One day I REALLY want to see more in depth behind the scenes video for one of these press conferences though. I want to see some of the backstage during the event stuff (like secretly smuggling Keanu in to E3, or putting out technical fires) and some of the prep work for stage designs and planning and that type of stuff. I think that would be really interesting.

m23

Oct 25, 2017
That was a good watch, love this sort of stuff. I remember Giant Bomb did a while BTS things a few E3s ago, that was great too.