• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Green

Oct 27, 2017
Couple more Destiny styles.

Trials of Osiris:
MvG07MZ.png

Vanguard:
9dyyBuO.png

--

And some of my favourite Pokemon styles:

Absol:
d1qG2YC.png

Charizard:
wTNBEnJ.png

Sneavel:
UXs4lFI.png

--

And Game Boy!
nIcUaMG.jpg

shoal

Dec 27, 2020
Unrealistic as it probably is, it'd be wild if they let you set your own RGB values.

mf.luder

Oct 28, 2017
As someone who is pretty entrenched in the PS world and don't play enough to have both systems, I really, really dislike that Sony doesn't have something like this available for DualSense/Shocks. It's such a great idea AND it's literally free money for someone to get a truly custom controller. I'm jelly.

RPG

Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
So many great controllers in this thread. Does anyone have a good display solution? Right now my controllers lay in the open spots in my shelves, but I'd love to have an affordable solution for them to sit up a bit more.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017

Yes or yes?
I don't need to order one soon, but I'm glad it's back, and I love the coloured face buttons.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
I want to make a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles themed controller, but I'm failing lol...I'm overthinking.

Stone Dudeman

Oct 27, 2017
So many great controllers in this thread. Does anyone have a good display solution? Right now my controllers lay in the open spots in my shelves, but I'd love to have an affordable solution for them to sit up a bit more.
Amazon has some Xbox controller stands that are fairly cheap that have worked well for my Series X controller. I got a black one but I know they have some other colors.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Been wanting a second controller just for my PC and man it's so much fun messing around with this thing. It'll take a while to get here (whenever I can even order one too) but it's worth it considering how much you can customize it and it's only $20 more.

LanceX2

Oct 25, 2017
Been wanting a second controller just for my PC and man it's so much fun messing around with this thing. It'll take a while to get here (whenever I can even order one too) but it's worth it considering how much you can customize it and it's only $20 more.

I used all Rewards Points. Had too many anyways. Im excited. Ill probably keep it even if it breaks down... which it will.

Anyone know if MS repairs these things and if kts worth it?

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
made some block colour hoodie inspired designs.

Pink Base

Blue Base

Yellow Base

I want one.

DVG

Oct 31, 2017
Can someone help me make one with Palestine colours? I've been trying and struggling to get one I'm satisfied with. Just don't want a black body because it would feel too similar with the current controller

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Didn't have an Xbox last gen so I never paid too much attention to this before. Do they ever put this thing on sale? I've already bought a 2nd controller so I don't anticipate I'll ever have a need to get another (or not for years), but at lower than $70 I'd at least consider it.

Quick design I put together.. something like this looks pretty nice.

Last edited:

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't have an Xbox last gen so I never paid too much attention to this before. Do they ever put this thing on sale? I've already bought a 2nd controller so I don't anticipate I'll ever have a need to get another (or not for years), but at lower than $70 I'd at least consider it.

Quick design I put together.. something like this looks pretty nice.
Why do I suddenly want tuna...

Mana Latte

Banned
Jul 6, 2019
made some block colour hoodie inspired designs.

Pink Base

Blue Base

Yellow Base

I want one.

The pink base is almost exactly the one I ordered at the beginning of 2020! The dpad is green is the only difference. I love the controller. I'm trying to make a new one and love the 360 throwback but it feels so bland in comparison I feel like I have to top the previous

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
Thanks to this thread I'll never end up settling on a theme I want. All such great inspirations.

Deleted member 511

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017