• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Shang_Chi_Console_Controller_JPG.jpg

Marcos Waltenberg said:
In celebration of the highly anticipated upcoming theatrical release of Marvel Studios', "Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings," Xbox created a special kit including a custom Xbox Series X console, custom Xbox Wireless Controller, a Shang-Chi action figure, and a 12-month Xbox Game Pass card, all of which are encased in special themed packaging inspired by the history-making movie.

Emblazoned with the logo and detailed artwork from "Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings," fans have the chance to win the custom Xbox Series X console and Xbox Wireless Controller featuring red, scale-like detailing on its grips by vanquishing Ten Rings. Fans will have the chance to win the custom Xbox Series X console by liking or retweeting the Xbox sweepstakes tweet — starting at 5:30 a.m. PT on September 1 until 8 p.m. PT on September 19. To see the full rules, visit the official sweepstakes terms and conditions.
The system & controller look clean, and best of luck to all of you who wish to enter. I personally can't wait to see Shang-Chi tomorrow.

Source: Xbox (Both their website & Twitter)

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Xbox has been teaming up with the MCU all year.

How long till we get a Marvel game from one of their studios Spider-Man PS4 style??

udivision

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think it was worth making the Circle big enough to cover two sides.

Maybe should have localized it to one face, and had something else (or nothing) on the other faces?

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It looks good but the art looks kind of low res??? and the Shang-Chi logo is kind of corny where it's at. Should be out of the way. Controller looks great.

Xbox has been teaming up with the MCU all year.

How long till we get a Marvel game from one of their studios Spider-Man PS4 style??
I hope they give us an X-Men game. It makes too much sense.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Console is meh, but that controller looks pretty good.
I am noticing more and more the consoles look like an afterthought but the controllers are fire. I wonder if they are designed by the same teams. Not going to lie, the last good custom console to me was the r2-d2 360