• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jimmy1984

Banned
May 19, 2018
We know that Xbox briefing Will be 2h long and remembering what Phil Spencer said in the past, the PC platform would have a segment along the conference.

Which are Your predictions about this? What MS is going to show?

Poimandres

Oct 26, 2017
I agree with others it's about time Age of Empires surfaced. Halo MCC will be focused on as well. Crimson Skies please!

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
It's been 2+ years since we've heard anything about Age of Empires 4. That's all I wanted last year, I better get it this year. I don't care if it comes from the Xbox show, the PC gaming show, or Gamescom. I just want information.

DoradoWinston

Apr 9, 2019
well other than every single first party game that gets announced/shown off since they will all come to pc I hope we get some news on gamepass. maybe not in the show directly but maybe on inside xbox right after.

Fredrik

Oct 27, 2017
I think/hope they'll go:

"Everything we show today will be playable the same day on Xbox, PC and xCloud."

Deleted member 20284

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
2 hours equally divided between new VR versions of Solitaire, Freecell, Minesweeper and Hearts. Pinball Cameo, calling it. At the end a chick dressed in a queen poker card outfit drops a mic with an xbox logo on it that rolls over to a windows logo on it. Fade to Clippy platformer.

Halo Infinite wrapped around Xbox/PC crossplay with gamepass, streaming, eports and cloud features highlighted throughout.

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
I'd like Halo to get crossplay for non-ranked modes. It'd be fun to be able to play with all of my Halo friends again

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Age of Empires 4 would be nice. I'm thinking they have some big news about Game Pass and PC platform.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
The only thing I want to hear is that Microsoft is finally bringing their Xbox console interface to PC with the option for users and developers to add their own games to the launcher, and add plugins and whatnot. Like Launchbox or GoG Galaxy 2.0, but Windows native.

It's the only thing they can reveal that I can truly be excited about.

elzeus

Oct 30, 2017
Playanywhere with the Epic Gamestore

Edit: Forgot to add Raytracing support for Halo MCC on PC.

Last edited:

Xmengrey

Banned
Jul 19, 2018
Xbox One Emulation bringing Xbox One's entire library including Xbox 360, and Xbox OG titles.
Xbox Play Anywhere for all titles unified Windows 10 and Xbox library
Game Pass for PC announcements
Xbox UI coming to PC
Incredible Windows Store improvements

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
To be fair i want to see a vision from MS about PC gaming. Think thats more important. I said it many times.

MS needs to show a clear vision of what the plan is.
People can get behind that and know what to expect. Releasing one game on the MS store then one game on Steam or one comes later to Steam is confusing and doesnt make people invest. Also hope we get some sort of idea for PC gamepass. Wish we get info on that. Because new consoles are awesome etc. But MS really focusing on the PC market is probably a bigger potential.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
I assume they'll talk about Halo MCC and they'll keep Age of Empires for the PC Gaming Show.

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
It's been 2+ years since we've heard anything about Age of Empires 4. That's all I wanted last year, I better get it this year. I don't care if it comes from the Xbox show, the PC gaming show, or Gamescom. I just want information.

Age of Empires 4 is the only thing I want from MS

Meh on Gears 4...
excited for Halo Infinite's

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
If they start off with Halo Infinite again I'll probably be paralyzed for the rest of the conference.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
A 30 clip to show off Reach for MCC.

Yeah sorry, if anything it'll be a clip and not actually talk about it since we pretty much know all the new features from the 343 devs.

If they talk about anything it'll be maybe talking about putting some games on Steam from the MS Store cause I don't think they'll do that on the Epic sponsored Show lol.

Man, it'd be nice to see AOE Remastered on Steam, the devs worked too hard to keep that on just 1 store.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
Yeah sorry, if anything it'll be a clip and not actually talk about it since we pretty much know all the new features from the 343 devs.

If they talk about anything it'll be maybe talking about putting some games on Steam from the MS Store cause I don't think they'll do that on the Epic sponsored Show lol.

Man, it'd be nice to see AOE Remastered on Steam, the devs worked too hard to keep that on just 1 store.
They should be able to talk about Steam during the PC Show. That would be insanely ridiculous to bow to the sponsor. If they somehow prevent the mention of Steam during the show ill be furious.

BeI

Dec 9, 2017
A GOG Galaxy 2.0-type universal library through the game bar is my hopeful prediction. Hit the game bar shortcut and you can launch any game, and also suspend / start different games whilst playing another one. Also cross-platform chat and friends.